Conor McGregor looking SHREDDED (pic)

First of all, those are weigh in pictures while Conor is just chilling at home.

McG is a stick compared to Mendez, it's not even funny.

Second of all, since when is barely winning against those 2 "destroying"?

dGHxIg5.gif

LMFAO stfu son, go to bed.

Don't tell me what to do, noob. You go to your room and jerk to that "shredded" pic of McG. :icon_lol:

Is that an enchilada in the gorilla's mouth? It looks like an enchilada with some sort of dark sauce, to me.

It looks like one of those Tattoos people get to cover an even worse Tattoos.

That tattoo almost makes Alan Belcher's tattoo look good.

I guess Sherdoggers are 250 pounds bodybuilders if they consider this to be skinny.

Seriously you are out of your mind?? He looks really great.

No homo at all, and I am not even a fan of Conor, but he is in very very good shape.

You probably consider Bruce Lee to be anorexic.

I guess Sherdoggers are 250 pounds bodybuilders if they consider this to be skinny.

Seriously you are out of your mind?? He looks really great.

No homo at all, and I am not even a fan of Conor, but he is in very very good shape.

You probably consider Bruce Lee to be anorexic.

That's an enhanced version. Compare to pic in OP.

Even in the original pic he looks in great shape.

No skinny at all, he is all muscles.

Having like 3% body fat is what you shertards are calling skinny now a day huh? lol...

Its called being in SHAPE. Its called looking like an athlete. Its called looking like Bruce Lee. Not fedor.

im built like Arnold Schwarzenegger at his peak,to me that is being in SHAPE, i get wood just looking at myself in the mirror

Looks gaunt. He seems to keep himself in great shape though.

He's always in phenomenal shape. Could definetely be the next champ by how he progresses

Looks ill but the light in his living room isn't great. When we get the bathroom selfies we'll have a better idea of what sort of shape he's in.

Back