Conor McGregor looking jacked

Dee is sexy but Conor looks like he is gonna lose his next fight

Middleweight McGregor retorn confirmed. Conor 8.0!

I just want to see old Connor back. Whether you like him or not his fighting style was fun to watch and his pay-per-view numbers prove it. He needs to fix is cardio problem, it's been his Achilles heel and people will continue to drag him into deep water until he fixes it.

He needs to fix is cardio problem, it's been his Achilles heel and people will continue to drag him into deep water until he fixes it.
not happening.
Especially if he seems intent on just beefing up. No chance he ever fixes his cardio. all he does is cycle round a bit, in a low-gear on his mountain bike. Dude simply does not work hard enough on his cardio, never has, with the possible exception of the lead-up to 2nd Diaz fight.

Natural fw according to some dumbarses on here..
180 plus pounds right there

It's funny because he continually used the 'midget bodybuilder' taunts against chad mendes and would do so against other smaller opponents as well (short stocky wrestler with just an overhand etc etc). where he portrayed himself as this fluid martial artist with a unique skillset based on movement and timing.

now he's become the very same thing he once ridiculed. I really think he fantasizes about being a boxer like deontay wilder etc (jacked a level athlete with 1 punch KO power)

He 1000% got on a cycle to help recover his broken leg faster, it’s so obvious from how bloated and red he is + his borderline psychotic aggression lately (roid rage).

Moreover, simple logic dictates that if you’re a half-billionaire why would you not be using the best drugs money can buy? There’s a reason Dana is on TRT and HGH even though he couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight, PEDs give you a better quality of life.

Looks like he had a hair transplant done recently based on this picture and another he posted a few days ago. I had a hair transplant myself a few years ago, so I know it when I see it.

Did it take, and cost?

he reminds me of Vince Mcmahon, and his body posture makes him look like a stupid kid trying to impress some random teenager

B7WwdxU.jpg

He doesn't look jacked, he looks completely shittered though. Nice blind drunk blank stare.

He 1000% got on a cycle to help recover his broken leg faster, it’s so obvious from how bloated and red he is + his borderline psychotic aggression lately (roid rage).

Moreover, simple logic dictates that if you’re a half-billionaire why would you not be using the best drugs money can buy? There’s a reason Dana is on TRT and HGH even though he couldn’t bust a grape in a fruit fight, PEDs give you a better quality of life.
Better quality of life?
Aside from the long term health issues I guess

Reactions: z99
Back