Conor McGregor looking jacked

His left shin looks curved

qaz.jpg

Freaky tbh

I don't think he should be putting his bodyweight on it just yet
It is curved, and it'll be like that for the rest of his life. Very fitting for someone as crooked as Canner.

Slows him down.

His movement is what got him to the big dance.

He's not powerful enough at 155.

That muscle also probably limits his cardio.
I don't know, I'm seeing a lot of very muscular fighters displaying some suspiciously impressive cardio lately. Seems to be going along with the dearth of hot drug tests being reported in the last couple years.

It is amazing how sherbros can dissect one picture.

Looks like a regular gym bro to me. But my post doctorate in photo physique analysis is from a few years ago and I’m slacking on my continuing ed credits…..

He looks sad, I'd be too with such a bad-looking lady

Conor looks fat lmao

He needs to slim down and do crunches again so he can get the abs back like he did 2013-2014.

Also very fitting he's bulking up just to be the smallest guy in the division, a fake body builder, just like he called Mendes. How ironic.

Why is he wearing a diaper?

Shorts bro linen ones I really like em. He has done something with the legs. Was probably doing squats or something or he is trying to highlight his junk. “Shrug” I like em.

What’s with the tiny shorts all the time? Guys never wear these kind of shorts anymore. Is he trying to take Holly’s tiniest shorts title? The guy just seems to bask in wearing as little clothing as possible. Never wears a shirt. But if that’s your thing, so be it.

And has this mass he’s put on helped, or hindered his game? I think the answer is obvious. But, it’s his body, and career.

Back