Conor McGregor lobbies for Floyd Mayweather rematch: ‘I’ll send his head into the bleachers’

Yawn the little plumber boy who cried wolf is at it again

he snorted all the payment for the first fight.

giphy.gif

McTapper mutters nonsense like homeless people often do...just idle jibberish and people should move along.

Everyone said his whiskey was garbage but holy shit I had no idea it was that bad.
Is it terrible? I recently saw it in the UK for the first time. Was almost tempted just to see what all the fuss was about

GOAT of this generation
Undefeated undisputed
That doesn't even make sense. How can you be the greatest of ALL TIME of this generation lol? If you are the greatest of ALL TIME, then that's every generation

You don't know boxing. Don't try talk about it

That doesn't even make sense. How can you be the greatest of ALL TIME of this generation lol? If you are the greatest of ALL TIME, then that's every generation

You don't know boxing. Don't try talk about it
Greatest of his generation
You don’t know anything

My boy Connie gotta drop this mayweather shit

MMA or nothing

tenor.gif

#NeverForget

The most impressive thing in this gif is how Floyd redirected his cross from Conor’s face to Conor’s shoulder in a split second when he noticed the counter uppercut coming.

He took most of the power out of that punch by punching Conor’s shoulder before it ever landed, then he just ate what was left of it like a tic-tac.

Floyd is a fucking boxing mastermind.

Greatest of his generation
You don’t know anything
Then call him the greatest of his generation. Not the greatest of all time of his generation haha

Just admit you don't know shit about boxing. You assumed Floyd was the GOAT and now are backtracking since you have been called out on your lack of of knowledge

Then call him the greatest of his generation. Not the greatest of all time of his generation haha

Just admit you don't know shit about boxing. You assumed Floyd was the GOAT and now are backtracking since you have been called out on your lack of of knowledge
No I’m not
I could make a case for him being GOAT
Now run along now

Got to appreciate how confident he is even after the beatdown he took on last one.

I'd rather see them fight in MMA gloves. No take downs standing only. Conor would finish him easily.

Look what Floyd did to that japanese guy in Rizin, hell look what Floyd did to Canelo, he embarrassed him from start to finish, Conor looked better than both, it was an impressive performance for a non boxer.

He seems to have lost his mind.. Some of His fans still believe thoe. He still brings The exitement thoe so its all good in The Hood

Back