Conor McGregor lobbies for Floyd Mayweather rematch: ‘I’ll send his head into the bleachers’

tenor.gif
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
gettyimages-839697146-321ff912-eb01-4263-be7f-6bbc3afe0be3.jpg

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Conor made Floyd look like Tyson lol

Floyd not embarrass him enough the first time?

How about Conor actually accomplish something to warrant his high profile matches that he wants but doesn't deserve?

Getting 4m people to buy your product is accomplishing something. More than any other fighter has ever done. He is a prize fighter

Conor and Nate should get married and have a baby.
They have so much in common now.

Oh Hell No! Fuck off with that shit! Just retire from mma if that's what you want.

giphy.gif

Lol this fraud is looking for the last one big pay day. He understood he will get destroyed against anyone else in the mma or boxing from now on. Pauli was right he is a pinata. At least he wants to disappear into the sunset as the most expense pinata in the world. Want's to let Floyd rape him the last time to get the most out of it. What a transparent used car salesman, everyone is figuring him out. Only the true Conor nuthuggers (who are still majorly in the woodwork hiding) will buy this shit. Can't you see Conor does not give a fook about you, this sport, or being the best in the world like he talked - he just wan't your money.

My boy Connie gotta drop this mayweather shit

MMA or nothing

tenor.gif

#NeverForget

He landes a punch (that floyd ate like candy) in a fist fight? Thats beyond amazing!

He actually praised Floyd for 90% of that video..
Of course he did. He is sucking up to him for a rematch. He is being submissive to his daddy Floyd to let him whoop his ass again for the money he needs one last time. The UFC ownership begging stint went down the shiter, uncle Dana won't bulge, daddy Floyd to the rescue. All that child support money and cocaine habit had to be financed somehow, proper 12 is not selling fast enough.

Aaah Conor ...exposed little shit ....

Fighter thinks he will win fight.

Sherdog : OMG no way!!!1!!
Coz he got toyed with in the last fight. Nobody wants to see that again, it was not competitive at all, it was a joke. Celebrity fight stint. Floyd carried him for 12 rounds + he was saved by the reef from face-planting on live TV. Floyd gave him the most money for the effort, the best ride. Conor wants it again. HE is ready to be humiliated again by Floyd in the ring and outside of it, when Floyd showers him again with 1 dolla bills like a cheap hoe. Face it, he is not getting any part of the UFC ownership, nor he is rematching Khabib. Now he is looking to give those old sermons how great he is, trying to bend reality with his mystic Mack shtick for one last pay day. And you gullible Conor fans are eating it. Meanwhile he does not have to fight for living because he sells Whiskey to you idiots.

I honestly don't know why anyone is paying attention to this clown anymore. It has been years since he won a fight, and anyone who thinks his endless talking is anything other than shameless self promotion at this point needs to have their heads checked or grow up.

Conor has no chance to beat Mayweather, nor he ever did. Nor does he have much of a chance at beating Khabib. He was soundly dominated, hasn't won a fight in almost 2.5y, has been stripped of every belt he ever won for not having defended them, and is 1-1 at LW. He went from being a legitimate FW champion to an absolute fraud who has turned MMA into Shark Tank, carried by a legion of dimwits and gullible teenagers.

Did everyone suddenly forget he basically begged Khabib to take it easy on him mid-fight?

"It is only business".

That's all he is now, a business, for children and idiots who need a fantasy hero to look up to.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Now it's getting sad still living in the past with what ifs and dreams of grandeur. First it's re living his win over Max Holloway then his prediction of Tj being a snake. Now it's what if's between beating Khabib and Mayweather in both fights he had literally no moment of showing he had a chance against. He's as delusional as his fans at this point or his delusional fans has rubbed off onto him. Either way, he better sign to fight and win to keep his brand and relevance up to par.
There is no fundamental difference between Jason Blaha and Conor McGregor at this point.

This is all he will ever do again, he won’t fight, just talk shit and hide

Just like people said he’ll do after the Floyd fight? After which he came out to fight the monster at LW?

he just wants another $100 Million dollar check. It's an easy fight for Floyd.... Floyd coasted like hell in their first fight.

there won’t ever be a rematch. The first one sold because enough clueless muppets, that know fck all about boxing, thought Conor would win.
These idiots are a bit more clued up now, it won’t sell!

there won’t ever be a rematch. The first one sold because enough clueless muppets, that know fck all about boxing, thought Conor would win.
These idiots are a bit more clued up now, it won’t sell!

This.
I got a phone call from my brother on the morning of the fight and we were talking about Conor's chances.
I said the absolute best he could achieve is a performance like Ricky Hattons where he could brawl for a bit before getting schooled and finished in the 8th.
My brother was disgusted with that prediction, people genuinely thought Conor could win it. They were off their heads.
I'm not even a boxing fan who knows his stuff but anybody who knows fighting knew Conor had 0 chance of winning.

As it turns out I was impressed with Conor that night. He looked competitive for 3 rounds and when Floyd came out to take his head in the 8th he was tough enough to last until the 10th. Though maybe that was just Floyd getting old.

Conor is living the dream now. Making money for being a fighter without having to do any fights. In their heart-of-hearts all fighters want that. The ones that says they are warriors, Martial Artists, or they fight for "family", "Country" or "legacy" are just playing the game too. Trying to separate fools from their cash.

True Martial Artists are amateurs, they don't take money.

Back