Conor McGregor lobbies for Floyd Mayweather rematch: ‘I’ll send his head into the bleachers’

Conor is like a sad old clown who ran out of his bag of tricks

the children smile no more

I honestly don't know why anyone is paying attention to this clown anymore. It has been years since he won a fight, and anyone who thinks his endless talking is anything other than shameless self promotion at this point needs to have their heads checked or grow up.

Conor has no chance to beat Mayweather, nor he ever did. Nor does he have much of a chance at beating Khabib. He was soundly dominated, hasn't won a fight in almost 2.5y, has been stripped of every belt he ever won for not having defended them, and is 1-1 at LW. He went from being a legitimate FW champion to an absolute fraud who has turned MMA into Shark Tank, carried by a legion of dimwits and gullible teenagers.

Did everyone suddenly forget he basically begged Khabib to take it easy on him mid-fight?

"It is only business".

That's all he is now, a business, for children and idiots who need a fantasy hero to look up to.

How the fuck does Connor still have fans. Dude doesn’t fight and when he does he loses.

Floyd walked Conor down the whole night.. Conor had nothing at all lol.

That’s why Khabib stood there and boxed, he knew there was nothing behind the punches

It’s called, a strategy
Yeah didn't dispute that lol.

Just said he didn't lose to Khabib in the standup, but did everywhere else.

th

This is all he will ever do again, he won’t fight, just talk shit and hide

Basically. Amazing what a poor sport McGregor is - apparently the 1st Diaz fight was the easiest 8 min of Conor's career - but didn't he wind up losing?

Who the f*ck talks themselves up about a fight they didn't even win? LOL

I was winning till I wasn't. Great argument, said no one ever

One punch, congratulations Connie, you landed one, that didn’t do shit, to a tiny old man
Yet you whack haters worship Kalabebier for landing just 1 punch on Conor (even though Conor still significantly out struck Khabieber) @myjohnson9

It's funny. It shows how vastly superior Conor is to weight cutting size bully Khabieber. Conor is to Khafraud what Floyd was to Conor. Conor was so superior to Justin Khabieber, that Khabumfraud landing just 1 punch, was such a shock, it's all you haters talk about. Dwell on that 1 punch. Conor fans will have more fun when they have gifs of Conor knocking Khabumfraud out cold in the rematch, to throw back at you. "Blowback"..."payback"

Who isn't Conor negotiating to fight at this time? It seems everyone in the world is in negotiations with his management at the moment.

Cowboy, Masvidal, Nate Diaz, Woodley, and now Mayweather.
Conor is also negotiating with reality right now

lol, but he did.
Khabib landed one nice rh thats it...the only round it stayed on the feet Conor won, but....he had zero on any of his punches in that round...Khabib wore him out bad.

Conor "won" the third round. Nothing happened.

Fact is, Floyd wasn't significantly hurt from that uppercut, but I agree, in the early rounds Conor was having little trouble mixing it up with him and only delusional (and utterly blind) haters actually believe that Floyd owned him from bell to bell.

And only complete retards or delusional nuthuggers believe Floyd was doing anything other than carrying Conor in the early rounds.

Back