Conor McGregor lobbies for Floyd Mayweather rematch: ‘I’ll send his head into the bleachers’

Couldn’t even out strike khabib
lol, but he did.
Khabib landed one nice rh thats it...the only round it stayed on the feet Conor won, but....he had zero on any of his punches in that round...Khabib wore him out bad.

Conor should fight Bob Sapp next. Thats kinda where he's at right now.

I dont blame him. Why not if you can make millions again.

My boy Connie gotta drop this mayweather shit

MMA or nothing

tenor.gif

#NeverForget

Fact is, Floyd wasn't significantly hurt from that uppercut, but I agree, in the early rounds Conor was having little trouble mixing it up with him and only delusional (and utterly blind) haters actually believe that Floyd owned him from bell to bell.

lol, but he did.
Khabib landed one nice rh thats it...the only round it stayed on the feet Conor won, but....he had zero on any of his punches in that round...Khabib wore him out bad.
That’s why Khabib stood there and boxed, he knew there was nothing behind the punches

It’s called, a strategy

Conor is like a sad old clown who ran out of his bag of tricks,

people started to cringe

Maybe if it had gone to the judges I would be down for a rematch.

Really jamming out those Conor threads tonight, you charging him rent for all that space he takes up in your head or he just doing it for free?
Its therapy, Sherbro, he is charged with getting out all those evil spirits.

Conor needs to win a fight against someone good if he wants to earn AAA fights again.

Floyd can't be seen with him after what Khabib did to him.

Floyd carried him in that fight. The best punch Mcgregor threw was when Floyd was goofing around. Floyd throws a right cross at Mcgregor's shoulder and gets tagged with an uppercut. I originally thought it was some counterpunch but he seriously threw it at Mcgregor's shoulder right before he got hit.

Last edited:
All kidding aside I am very encouraged by Conor's demeanor, he truly seems his old self here, unliked the stressed out mess that he was before the Khabib fight.

Oh Conor... Floyd fought "Mexican Style" because he saw what you had and calculated no threat.

Probably hadn't walked someone down like that since his mid 20s.

Back