Conor McGregor lobbies for Floyd Mayweather rematch: ‘I’ll send his head into the bleachers’

maxresdefault.jpg

THE FORMER REIGNING DEFENDING...

Conor was so dominant the first time, I shut the TV after the 8th.

Conor UD!

Show the gif of Conor’s body shot in the late rounds that rocked Lloyd worse than “real” boxers such as clenbuterol Saul
Groin strikes, oops, I mean "bodyshots", do have a tendency to do that.

No one is arguing that those fights should be happening, not even the OP. All the OP is about is Conor saying he wants those fights. And most of the posts in this forum are bashing him for saying so, and he himself thinking that they are winnable-- which is bogus. Fighters are supposed to have supreme confidence within themselves.
If he is so confident why is he folding like a cheap lawncair mid fight. Gassing like crazy although he supposely has crazy cardio regimen "Conor Fast" whatever it's called. Supreme confidence that he has - please sir don't hurt me that much "it's only a business" please sir take it easy on me. The supreme confidentt alpha male.

Conor might as well retire. After fighting Eddie and becoming "champ champ" dude's basically retired. If he wants to be a boxer let him be a boxer. I think Conor's made enough money where there's nothing they can do to coerce him back into the Octagon especially since he's lost the title. Everytime there's a potential non title fight for him, it just falls through. I'm scared they are going to give him another title shot just for his numbers.

If he is so confident why is he folding like a cheap lawncair mid fight. Gassing like crazy although he supposely has crazy cardio regimen "Conor Fast" whatever it's called. Supreme confidence that he has - please sir don't hurt me that much "it's only a business" please sir take it easy on me. The supreme confidentt alpha male.

All I can say is it's different when you're in there. Talking about fighting is a lot different than actually fighting. And a big part of actually winning is talking about winning. But I don't know. Would you prefer that he says "I don't think I can beat any current fighters right now. I'm a quitter. I should leave the sport."?

How logical does that sound?

All I can say is it's different when you're in there. Talking about fighting is a lot different than actually fighting. And a big part of actually winning is talking about winning. But I don't know. Would you prefer that he says "I don't think I can beat any current fighters right now. I'm a quitter. I should leave the sport."?

How logical does that sound?
<31>

lol. good point. Im a nobody but I have not just been accused of sexual assault while in a relationship with the mother of my child.

For all of them, I hope he's innocent. To your point, whether he is or isn't, it's a bad look, but it's also absurd to expect a giy with that sort of charisma and fame to not be fucking left and right. I can't stay constrained in a relationship, and I'm just some guy from California. I couldn't imagine being rich and famous and not mounting at least one tenth of the groupies that come calling.

Conor who?

The atheist fan boys have a short attention span and will forget about him in less than a month.

My boy Connie gotta drop this mayweather shit

MMA or nothing

tenor.gif

#NeverForget

The judges should over trun the loss to Conor winning unanimous decision after that gif.

Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather was asked about a potential rematch with UFC star Conor McGregor, and all he could do was laugh.

TMZ Sports spoke to Mayweather in Los Angeles this week and asked him about potentially fighting McGregor again. The two previously met in the summer of 2017 in a boxing superfight that did record-setting pay-per-view numbers. Mayweather won the fight via 10th-round TKO, but McGregor has been angling for a rematch ever since.

Despite the big numbers, Mayweather apparently isn’t interested in fighting McGregor again.

“Hahahaha. Boy, boy, boy, boy, boy. These kids are some circus clowns. They can’t f*ck with Money May,” Mayweather said.

McGregor has been clamoring for a rematch since getting knocked out by Mayweather in August 2017. He has since returned to MMA, where he was submitted by Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 229 in October 2018. McGregor has not fought since then due to a suspension, but is now cleared to compete again. Despite being able to fight, McGregor currently has no UFC fight scheduled.

It takes two to tango in the fight game, however. Since Mayweather apparently isn’t interested in fighting McGregor for a second time, the odds of seeing a rematch are slim to none.

-BJPenn.com

Put him in there with a young boxer.

Give him Spence or Crawford. McGregor wont make it out of the 4th (if it lasts that long).

More of those press conferences lol

Yeah, yeah, yeah lol

And let’s not forget........

<Lmaoo>

in other words he just wants more money
i don't blame him, anyone in the world would fight Floyd if 50mil was on the line for just showing up

Nobody cares about this anymore. Especially an inactive mma fighter who is retired basically. The cash grab is over.

Back