Conor McGregor Launches His Own Line of "Champ Champ" Chocolate Bars

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"It's true, the double champ does whatever the fuck he wants. The champ champ is going to sell chocolate." Conor said on Wednesday while holding a can of Monster energy drink and a bag of sugar.

IMG_9532.jpg

What do you think of these? Will you buy them?

Low Quality Shitpost. We've had enough. Drop the ban hammer on this fool.

"It's true, the double champ does whatever the fuck he wants. The champ champ is going to sell chocolate." Conor said on Wednesday while holding a can of Monster energy drink and a bag of sugar.

IMG_9532.jpg

giphy.gif

AKA "the deuce"

I'll take 2 boxes thanks, and i don't even like chocolate but i see greatness in those bars!

Low quality shitpost. We've had enough. Drop the bam hammer on this fool.
High quantity goodmessage. We don't have them enough. Take the ham out of the fridge and give it to this beautiful human being

IMG_9532.jpg

ahahahaha that was a really funny one with the line :D

Low Quality Shitpost. We've had enough. Drop the ban hammer on this fool.
Chill, dude. Is it really that important to you?
As a liberal would say, he's not hurting anybody so let him pursue his lifestyle choice.

He should team up with

hv4by1.jpg

It would be close to a Reeses.................

i wonder what Woodley thinks of this peanut butter
Who knows....it's the only pic I could find of Bang Butter. It was not meant to offend African Americans or Women....I am guessing some people don't know of Bangs previous statements?

Back