Conor McGregor just hit 30 million followers on Instagram

How does that benefit you as an MMA fan? That's right retard, it doesn't.

"It's only business."

dFvvKkj.gif

Yeah it does can’t you see all the fun we’re having lol? Well as a Conor hater you aren’t having fun, but us fans are having a blast.

Even when Conor doesn’t fight he’s more entertaining than most plus it’s hilarious to watch him constantly trigger you pussies with every post.

Maybe if I chopped my dick off and stuck a tampon in the wound I’d give a fuck about how many social media followers somebody has.
Lol same guy bragging about how Khabib gained 10mill after beating Conor

Did you just out yourself?
<30>

The fighter I like is super popular! I feel so vindicated!

Yeah it does can’t you see all the fun we’re having lol? Well as a Conor hater you aren’t having fun, but us fans are having a blast.

Even when Conor doesn’t fight he’s more entertaining than most plus it’s hilarious to watch him constantly trigger you pussies with every post.

You have fun knowing Conor has some Instagram followers? You gotta be a dirt poor, trailer park, trashy dumbass loser with no perpesctive in life to celebrate another man’s success. This sums up Conortards pretty well.

You are just one of 30 million fucking dumbasses. In other words, you are nothing. Zero. You are a speck of shit in a sea of retards. Congrats, simple jack!

Who cares this shit, you casuals. That's why we see good fighters like Raphael Assunção and others being ignored when they need to be praised.

tenor.gif

Ban.

This is a day that will live in legend.

You have fun knowing Conor has some Instagram followers? You gotta be a dirt poor, trailer park, trashy dumbass loser with no perpesctive in life to celebrate another man’s success. This sums up Conortards pretty well.

You are just one of 30 million fucking dumbasses. In other words, you are nothing. Zero. You are a speck of shit in a sea of retards. Congrats, simple jack!

What an angry bitter post. You have proven my point "as a Conor hater you aren’t having fun".

bitterness_by_fincher7-daqjfl1.jpg

No, I mean being a pussy and quitting when he knew he was going to lose...if he was losing the Holloway fight with that injury he would have quit as well.
Lol at you calling a fighter a pussy
Tapping isn’t quitting just ask GSP

Thank God for that. Will sleep easy now.

Lol at you calling a fighter a pussy
Tapping isn’t quitting just ask GSP
I never said tapping was being a pussy, I'm saying he has no heart and when things aren't going his way he quits. And tapping to a choke vs a sub that will break bones/tear ligaments are 2 different things.

No, I mean being a pussy and quitting when he knew he was going to lose...if he was losing the Holloway fight with that injury he would have quit as well.
People call him a quitter

Yet there is no example of him 'quitting' in the UFC. Just getting beat up and submitted. There is a difference and there is no shame in the latter.

I never said tapping was being a pussy, I'm saying he has no heart and when things aren't going his way he quits. And tapping to a choke vs a sub that will break bones/tear ligaments are 2 different things.
How are they different other than in this case?
A choke can cause servere brain damage
GSP tapped to strikes
Can you explain that
Also how does mcgregor lack heart
After getting mauled in rd2 vs khabib he went on to win the next round whilst gassed after getting beat up
Vs Diaz he came back and won the 4th after gassing and looking like he’s done
Vs Holloway he tore his acl and instead of doing a pettis and saying time out he went on and dominated the rest of the fight
He came back to beat Mendes after taking some big shots on the ground and the feet whilst nursing a knee injury might I add
He refused to take a knee like Charles Martin against Floyd Mayweather even though he probably should have to catch his breath
I could go on
Just because you say he lacks heart doesn’t mean it’s true as all the evidence points to contrary
Please in your response show me where he lacked “Heart”

People call him a quitter

Yet there is no example of him 'quitting' in the UFC. Just getting beat up and submitted. There is a difference and there is no shame in the latter.
I disagree. Rewatch the Diaz fight especially, he gave him his back and neck with no fight

I disagree. Rewatch the Diaz fight especially, he gave him his back and neck with no fight
He was rocked and gassed, the right hand landed flush. fight was over. Panic wrestling makes that clear. If Conor is shooting takedowns he's in trouble, save for that max fight.

How many of those followers are haters?

I suspect at least 1/3. Some define themselves through their salt.
Being a hater and follow him because of it, is just too retarded to even think it....

Conor McGregor just hit 30 million IG followers

It's great to see a Free Style Fighter who built his fame with blood money make it to the top

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Conor Bless​

It just shows how many idiots are out there. Paris Hilton, Kardashian, Bieber, Conor.. Why do people follow such a low life selfish humans I will never understand..

Back