"Conor McGregor is the no1 p4p fighter" Dana White addresses DJ's comments

am i tripping cause i watched the vid posted and dana never mention conor at all only mm

I've seen the article on it, this is just some audio from the TMZ shit he gave here is the article:

"The media claims he's the pound for pound best fighter in the world," White said, per TMZ. "I think Conor McGregor is the pound for pound best fighter in the world."

The goof Dana is putting MM down because he wants him to accept his 300k and "ppv" for the TJ fight (ps that PPV is anything from 50k to 150k $t hat's this big money fight talk xD) and MM wants his guaranteed money to be 1 mill then the 50-150k PPV on top of it for this and all upcoming fights.. it appears he didn't even had the PPV option in his contract.

Dana wants him cheap and in the mean time he wants to hype up Conor so he gets a better deal with Floyd hence "Conor is the best, A side, P4P, etc... bullshit".

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/6/1...trious-johnson-conor-mcgregor-pound-for-pound

Come on. Eddie has arguably a top 5 resume in LW history which has been one of the most stacked divisions for like 15 years. Torres had one of the most padded records ever in MMA and bantamweight back then was a very recent division (in North America).

Look I just credit BJs win against Hughes way higher than Conors win against Eddie. Hughes was an established dominant champ - Eddie just won the strap and never defended. Conor's win against Aldo is impressive - but it might be something like JDS vs Cain I and the rematches might have been different. We'll never know.

Conor doesn't give a fuck and will fight anyone anywhere anytime... except Edgar, Ferguson, Khabib.

#1 P4P at NEVER defending a fucking title. What a joke.

Bozopotomus spewing more rubbish from his backside

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

Manlet Mouse hasn't done anything but reign over a weak division. McGregor dethroned who many considered to be P4P king and moved up to win another title, he definitely has a stronger claim to being P4P than DJ does. Quality>Quantity

How is he p4p ? Conor is only on a two fight win steak after being humiliated by nate. DJ has never been humiliated like that

DJ dropped down in weight after being SCHOOLED by Cruz, McGregor avenged the loss to Diaz at the SAME weight in his very next fight.

No1 p4p got choked out by Nate Diaz? Nah, homie.
This. Connor is probably top 10 P4P and number one in charisma but no way getting choked out by Nate Diaz and squeaking by in a rematch should happen to the #1 P4P fighter on the planet. Conor, like Jones, benefits a lot by having a substantial reach/size advantage. When they fight somebody their own size they don't look so out of this world great.

We can rectify that issue, we just need Conor to defend a title first
Even if conor defended a title you all would bitch that he doesn't have the ten defenses of Anderson or mm. It doesn't matter what he does the haters raise the bar every time. This has been a never ending theme since he came into the ufc.

Even if conor defended a title you all would bitch that he doesn't have the ten defenses of Anderson or mm. It doesn't matter what he does the haters raise the bar every time. This has been a never ending theme since he came into the ufc.

pls don't be mad at me ;_;

ill "deal with it" when him and his entire division gets deleted m8

i dont understand why that would bring you any joy at all

even if you dislike the division

I cant believe some fans side with dana, also he has even called dj the best of all time very recently wtf

i dont understand why that would bring you any joy at all

even if you dislike the division

I cant believe some fans side with dana, also he has even called dj the best of all time very recently wtf
because low tier divisions and fighters should not be in the UFC

Uhh. He would have showed up for RDA. He fought Chad Mendes on short term, an entirely different style of opponent.

Honestly that is pretty unusual and he deserves props for it. I won't overlook the fact that the guy hasn't defend any of his titles, and I don't consider him P4P #1 at all, but he deserves a lot of praise for the fact that he shows up unlike some of these bums that are just sitting out until the safest fight comes around.

FYI Conor only took those fights short notice because he was able to get way more money from the UFC. Good on him but most guys would do the same for more pay.

It's not like Tony Ferguson having a short notice fight offered where he gets paid half.

Dana is the Donald Trump of sports. Has no problem contradicting his own statement from just a few months ago. Doesn't even seem to care how easy it is to call him on his flopping.

Back