"Conor McGregor is the no1 p4p fighter" Dana White addresses DJ's comments

Okay, so now can we please stop hearing the bullshit about MM being so great and perhaps the p4p greatest?

Cheers, Dana.

You pay the greatest p4p fighter multi-millions per fight, and you certainly don't have him headlining TUF finales defending his title.

That's why it was so easy to see through Dana's bollocks - he never for one second thought MM was the p4p best. If he did think that, MM would be earning McGregor/Bones type salaries and headlining MAJOR pay-per-view cards.....y'know, like the greatest fighters and biggest names, do.

Maybe he should consider defending a title then instead of enjoying being a protected fraud.
My man overpressure dodging Macs dominant performances & exaggerating against the fact that mac easily took 2 belts.

I'm glad you got something to hold on to though... even if it's just that he hasn't defended yet. :D

Wow, never read that comment before 1,000 times in every Conor thread ever.

Right? Holding onto straws still. Pound for pound has nothing to do with titles. Who cares about beating chumps over and over again.

There is but one solution...

OPEN WEIGHT GRAND PRIX

fight and see who is truly numba one.

OPEN WEIGHT GRAND PRIX

All the Belts :cool:

UOyyVVj.jpg

OHJlHXT.jpg

If you haven't changed divisions you shouldn't even be mentioned. I couldn't care less about 15 defences of a title when talking P4P. Guys like BJ, Conor, Sakuraba, Silva and such should be the only names that qualify and should be held above other like GSP, Bones, Aldo and other greats untill these last ones actually do it. While they overshadow everyone in terms of accomplishment they have nothing to go on and therefore aren't serious contenders. MM has fought 135 but he didn't really have a choice at the time and this latest development with TJ isn't doing him any favor.

Goddamit I just want to see a Baldfather vs MM catch weight bought, winner gets to CLOSE THE MOTHERFUCKIN DIVISION

MM missed his true calling as a horse jockey IMO
Real money races
TriusLife

Uhh. He would have showed up for RDA. He fought Chad Mendes on short term, an entirely different style of opponent.

Reread it sweetie, your comprehension let you down. "Uhh" yeah of course he would have shown up for RDA lol! I'm not going to rewrite what I wrote but Cliff's is: the only time Conor did anything like "anyone/where/time" was for injury replacement situations while he was climbing up. That's it, no other evidence. Now that he is the one on top? Never going to see it again. He will make the best money decision for himself. Period.

OPEN WEIGHT GRAND PRIX

How hilarious would that be to watch Hunt chasing DJ or Conor for that matter, around the octagon. These guys can fight but giving up more than 100 pounds inside a cage would be like fighting a tank.

It's fucking easy to take 'any fight anywhere' if you get compensated adequately.

I would fight any fighter my size in the UFC too for a guaranteed million. It's fucking stupid to propose that any fighter is scared to fight anyone. It's simply a matter of money.

Conor was never in the position that he didn't get paid enough. I bet you he wouldn't have taken the risk against Nate for 200.000$ either.

If Dana thinks Mcgregor is the P4P best then why are they all so scared to put him back in the cage with Nate Diaz? Its an obvious money fight.....but....you cant have your "best" fighter lose 2-1. That might make it harder to make money fights with Mcgregor. (Basically what im saying is to Dana "Money Man" White, whoever brings in the most money is his real P4P greatest fighter)

I remember when Barao was p4p. Shit is meaningless.

P4P biggest fraud and most times never defending champ
so what hes an amazing fighter who puts on a show, if you cant appreciate that then im gonna knock you out when we catch up for a drink soon

Back