Conor McGregor is the most underrated fighter in MMA history

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Seriously

How is it possible that a two time division champion, a guy who smoked former GOAT candidate Aldo in turteen seconds, and a guy who brought MMA truly into the mainstream in the post-Brocktober era could be this direspected

MMA fans are the worst
but it's not just fans
Journalists, other fighters, coaches etc seem to vastly overrated Khabib just to tear Conor down

There are critiques to be made about Conor's record sure, but can Khabib beat someone who is a difficult style matchup please? Just once
His best wins are RDA and Barboza, two guys notoriously bad against pressure fighters - how does this translate into success against a guy who beat someone on the level of Aldo

Seriously, Jorge Aldo might be the greatest fighter of all time if he never lost to Conor, and against Conor MURKED HIM

I don'teven know what to think, it's like people don't even watch the sport

Wake up, Khabib. It's all over.

CVICoIfUwAABbhm.jpg

It's about time someone around here had the guts to make a Conor McGregor thread.

A lot of people, myself included, don't like Cobor but we know that he is a very good fighter.
Styles make fights though and if Khabib can take Conors punches and get him to the ground, it will be a nightmare for him.

you've got that covered I see.
As for you, please continue.

Find me a more underrated fighter then.
The amount of hype that Conor got early has resulted in an over correction among fans - especially after losing to Nate Diaz.
This isn't even an outlandish take, if you disagree just state why - or else why did you bother clicking the thread?

Find me a more underrated fighter then.
The amount of hype that Conor got early has resulted in an over correction among fans - especially after losing to Nate Diaz.
This isn't even an outlandish take, if you disagree just state why - or else why did you bother clicking the thread?

No, sure, you're being sooooooooooooo serious about this ...

"Jorge" Aldo indeed.

I'm onto you, you little scamp.

giphy.gif

No, sure, you're being sooooooooooooo serious about this ...

"Jorge" Aldo indeed.

I'm onto you, you little scamp.

giphy.gif

Man, a guy can't make spelling mistakes.
This is a shame. Sorry you aren't willing to engage.

Good one
Also a surprisingly similar case, there was a huge over correction because of the hype he had going into his losing streak

The problem is that MMA has one of the most uneducated fanbases in sports today. It's both funny and frustrating.

Seriously

How is it possible that a two time division champion, a guy who smoked former GOAT candidate Aldo in turteen seconds, and a guy who brought MMA truly into the mainstream in the post-Brocktober era could be this direspected

MMA fans are the worst
but it's not just fans
Journalists, other fighters, coaches etc seem to vastly overrated Khabib just to tear Conor down

There are critiques to be made about Conor's record sure, but can Khabib beat someone who is a difficult style matchup please? Just once
His best wins are RDA and Barboza, two guys notoriously bad against pressure fighters - how does this translate into success against a guy who beat someone on the level of Aldo

Seriously, Jorge Aldo might be the greatest fighter of all time if he never lost to Conor, and against Conor MURKED HIM

Seriously

MMA fans are the worst
but it's not just fans

giphy.gif

Back