Conor McGregor Is Suffering From The Roy Jones & James Toney Syndrome.

tumblr_mzmz5zywvX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif
diazko.gif
Thompson would beat the hell of Connie,steal his woman,his wallet and make you call him GOAT just for funzies.
And you would enjoy it.

The difference, somebody like RJJ was an all-time great who defended his belt numerous times before he went up.

I could seriously see Dee Devlin leaving Conor for Josh The Punk Thompson after knocking Conor out stone cold in the middle of the cage.

I honestly think Dee is there as a coverup for Conor anyways. Seriously, check the records. When have you ever seen Conor looking intimate around Dee? He never holds her, never connected to her in any way, she's always 3' behind him. Add the fact that Conor's got a tiny wang and I bet she's just DYING to be fucked by a real stud. Conor is more intimate with his male entourage than he is with his supposed girlfriend.

View attachment 131501
Man, you are screwed up in the head.
@TexasProcessOperator @Bogs Diamond

All this thread did was make me wish Josh Thomson was still in the UFC..

Your argument has little to do with common sense. That's why it took you 5 paragraphs to explain it. So is the "Roy Jones syndrome" just based on how he did against Ruiz?
Right? The guy making the thread is a dumb ass.

I won't be surprised if Conor is destroying his career with these moves. He said himself a fighter should take a year off after a KO. He was badly rocked by Nate just a few months ago. Nate might crack his chin in the first round this time, since he knows Conor's chin is suspect now. Then when Conor goes back to FW that chin might be ready for Aldo to return the favor.

well... hes pretty, pretty, pretty, good....

Bro, as close as you want it to seem, it really isn't.

Conor would have to go on unreal winning streaks to have comparable winning rates, let alone both guys held title in multiple (as in more than 2) weight classes.

As Roy Jones and James Toney went up in weight, their knock out power had significantly decreased, even though they both had a high KO ration in the lower weight class because of their KO power.

Their power that would be deemed average in the HW division seemed to be more powerful against lighter weight fighters.

Like for example; Randy Couture was not the hardest puncher as a Heavyweight, but say he fought at 185, I am sure he would had knock dudes out at that weight division.

Conor is a power puncher as a featherweight, but as a welterweight his power has decreased by alot. This is the reason why he will struggle against Nate Diaz, especially when you consider the fact that Nate also has a pretty good chin.

Conor trying to knock out Nate is like Roy Jones trying to knock out John Ruiz or James Toney trying to knock out Samuel Peters. It ain't going to happen.

Eventually Conor will gassed out and Nate will win by submission or even TKO.

LOL@ comparing Conor to RJJ and Toney.

Basically your point is that moving up to fight bigger guys means it's harder to knock them out? No shit Einstein!

Exactly, someone not named Conor McGregor.

Too bad McGregor couldn't do that, right bud. What happened at 196?

By the way, Thompson would beat the fucking brakes off Conor's ass both standing up and on the ground.

Thomson always was serious underrated in his fighting ability. A world class fighter in his prime who imo
defeated Henderson. Even nowadays at 37 I would highly favour him against Diaz.

Cliffs: you can gain the weight and move up but your power won't necessarily translate to the higher division

My addendum: being heavier equals having to carry more weight and new muscle requires higher oxygen consumption. ..if your cardio conditioning doesn't grow along with your weight, you will gas

James Toney has a KO win over one of the beat chins in boxing history (Evander Holyfield) at heavyweight, ao that logic is slightly flawed.

Thomson always was serious underrated in his fighting ability. A world class fighter in his prime who imo
defeated Henderson. Even nowadays at 37 I would highly favour him against Diaz.
Thomson loses were close fights that went the distance. He is very underrated especially by these noobs who never watched character of fights and just look at wiki w/l records. definite a top10 LW of all time. He would merk Conor in 1/2 a round simply with GnP because he a phemonial wrestler with wicked speed and would take Conor down at will and he wouldnf get up after assault.

Back