Conor McGregor is Sponsoring the huge Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2 fight in Vegas

It still tastes like piss

Check my posts .... I'm a Conor hater

That said I got a bottle of proper 12..... It was much better then expected ....better/smoother then Jameson's to me ....

Conor is a genius

pretty sure Conor vs Pacquiao is next

Ha ha the optics on this photo and Tweet are hilarious, like Conor is secretly trolling the Irish with one of their worst stereotypes.

"Two grown men pushing and shoving and about to get into a public brawl. Brought to you by Proper No. Twelve Irish Whiskey"

That photo and Tweet could make for a funny and easy Shoop by simply replacing Fury and Wilder with images of any random drunks fighting.

I'm not too sure and my recollection isn't great, but I think what he actually said is that too much Proper 12 made him lose his kebab.

That makes a lot more sense tbh, it seemed to me that he lost to khabib because hes just a hype job front runner

I usually don't have anything great to say about connor but i respect this move, He has a huge following and while this fight is already big, it deserves more exposure and hype than its getting. This truly is one of the greatest HW match up's in history. I hope it lives up to the hype.

Hating will get you no where in life, I never drank his whiskey and it could taste like piss, most beer and liquor taste like shit anyway, but the guy is a hustler, instead of getting sour and jealous, tell yourself I wanna be as successful as McGregor, and say more power to him.
Fuckin hear hear mate

giphy.gif

Fury is contractually obligated to ESPN and Top Rank. Wilder is contractually obligated to PBC and Fox Sports.

The fight is only possible as a co-promotion.

The first fight only sold 325k PPVs in the United States. I was really surprised to see how poorly it did in that respect. I'm not sure if it will do big business in the states for the rematch, we'll have to wait and see. It should do really well in the UK.
Do you watch FOX or ESPN? they been advertising the fight heavy for the last two weeks especially the past 4 days, they talk about the fight in every single segment.

Its breaking a million buys for sure.

And yes that is why its going to be massive, when fighters are tied to two different networks and the two networks come to an agreement it usually means they see $$$

They wouldn't waste their time unless they think the fight is going to sell well. The first fight built up the second fight, both guys were not well known but the viral controversy and the sports shows spreading the Draw decision and saying how did Fury get up for the weeks after the fight help sell it.

Its going to do a million buys or more. I dont think these networks would invest this much into a fight they didnt think would sell well.

It's not about clout. He must have paid a lot of money for that ad spot.
Exactly, I can give them a sack full of cash to promote vegan diarrhea pills and have it plastered all over the place, no clout needed

Back