Conor McGregor is Sponsoring the huge Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury 2 fight in Vegas

yeah it's so shit that it's been doing extremely well since he launched it.

lmao sit down you bitter little dork.
I mean it still is kind of garbage. It's a fairly common opinion amongst actual whiskey enthusiasts. But yeah it won't stop it from being successful. Conor has a lot of personal brand recognition and he knows how to leverage it onto his product whiskey. It's likely to improve with time that being said. The initial wave of batches were all pretty rushed so people were saying you don't really taste any good aging, and taste like a lot of vanilla and caramel extract like flavor. But the longer his company remains will mean he can have batches naturally aging that will come out with time. Along with tweaks to the recipe with repitition. It gets ragged on hard cause it launched at the same price point as Jameson while not being nearly as quality as it.

Whenever see shit like this I think back to the days when the whole UFC roster thought Conor was delusional or talentless loudmouth. What a mindfuck must it be for those guys to watch Conor become the biggest combat sports athlete of this generation.

What's the brewing company that makes it? I assume they are the ones with clout.

Where does it say main sponsor? Proper 12 is a sponsor. You could be a sponsor if you pay enough for the right. But good for him. Do you feel better now?
Dude are you serious if you are on the banner with a huge ass logo and they mention your your company before starting the presser you are one of the main sponsors. The Vin diesel Blood shot movie is also on the banner.

Good for him to make money. And I don't even like him.

I don't think that him being the richest mma is cause for being the best of all time. But I can't fault him for wanting to make more.
It's not making him money; it's costing him money. And by him I mean some business person who isn't Conor

Lol at all the hate, it’s not like he’s pushing the stuff as comparable to Kavalan or any high end brands...he’s competing within the range of Jack and Jameson

The heck you think a $15 whiskey is supposed to taste like?
Like Jack or Jameson.

These dudes hating hard acting like catty females. Its pretty sad. The guy is a hustler, this is a massive fight and to get your logo on the banner is a big deal a lot of sponsors probably asked yet they chose Proper twelve thats clout and he paid millions to land that spot so it means they making money
Lol, nobody's really hating, it has nothing too do with "clout" though which is why people are making bitchy comments.

This is actually a gamble, too get those sponsorship spots over the multiple others vying for them is too out bid them, it's not "Conor being a hustler" or "Clout", it's Conor paying more than the others were willing too pay or saw as an exceptable " risk vs reward" return on their investment too pay which may or may not end up being profitable for him.

Its no secret I don't like the guy but I don't begrudge him his success and kudos on being in a position he can actually pay that (assuming he's the sole owner of the brand and not just an investment partner/ spokes person) but it's not some incredible testimony too "Conors clout" and he wasn't picked over other perspective alcohol sponsors because he's "a hustler", he / his brand, was picked because they were willing too pay the most. Kind if like why Geigo is in that poster too instead of All State, it's not because the Gecko is such a hustler with so much clout they couldn't not have them as a sponsor, it's because they were the highest bidder and the ones willing too spend the most money in hopes that logo during this event will get them so much additional exposure and generate enough new customers the massive upfront expense of getting it there will be eventually be offset by the revenue it generates from the new customers it attracts.

Of course if it doesn't pay off for Geigo it won't really matter since they sponsor multiple sporting events in multiple sports yearly too hedge their bets and are already established too the point it's really more about just keeping their name out there and is only a small part of their massive yearly budget, for Conor though it could be a massive financial risk depending on how big a percentage of the advertising budget it ate up if it doesn't generate the returns they are expecting.

Gotta spend money too hopefully make money though right, lol.

Lol, nobody's really hating, it has nothing too do with "clout" though which is why people are making bitchy comments.

This is actually a gamble, too get those sponsorship spots over the multiple others vying for them is too out bid them, it's not "Conor being a hustler" or "Clout", it's Conor paying more than the others were willing too pay or saw as an exceptable " risk vs reward" return on their investment too pay which may or may not end up being profitable for him.

Its no secret I don't like the guy but I don't begrudge him his success and kudos on being in a position he can actually pay that (assuming he's the sole owner of the brand and not just an investment partner/ spokes person) but it's not some incredible testimony too "Conors clout" and he wasn't picked over other perspective alcohol sponsors because he's "a hustler", he / his brand, was picked because they were willing too pay the most. Kind if like why Geigo is in that poster too instead of All State, it's not because the Gecko is such a hustler with so much clout they couldn't not have them as a sponsor, it's because they were the highest bidder and the ones willing too spend the most money in hopes that logo during this event will get them so much additional exposure and generate enough new customers the massive upfront expense of getting it there will be eventually be offset by the revenue it generates from the new customers it attracts.

Of course if it doesn't pay off for Geigo it won't really matter since they sponsor multiple sporting events in multiple sports yearly too hedge their bets and are already established too the point it's really more about just keeping their name out there and is only a small part of their massive yearly budget, for Conor though it could be a massive financial risk depending on how big a percentage of the advertising budget it ate up if it doesn't generate the returns they are expecting.

Gotta spend money too hopefully make money though right, lol.

Aww now you gonna break his heart with this

No joke, Conor has serious clout, he was able to get his Proper 12 Whiskey as one of the main sponsors, this fight is massive too, its a joint ppv by ESPN and FOX. anytime they do a joint ppv the fight is massive, Lennox vs Tyson, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Wilder vs Fury2

Props to Conor. you can see the giant proper twelve logo on the poster.

I actually think Conor has something in his contract with ESPN and proper 12.

No joke, Conor has serious clout, he was able to get his Proper 12 Whiskey as one of the main sponsors, this fight is massive too, its a joint ppv by ESPN and FOX. anytime they do a joint ppv the fight is massive, Lennox vs Tyson, Mayweather vs Pacquiao, Wilder vs Fury2

Props to Conor. you can see the giant proper twelve logo on the poster.

Didnt he say that proper 12 made him lose to khabib?

Aww now you gonna break his heart with this
Haha, hopefully not but who knows, he could still be reeling from the devastation of finding out Santa isn't real just a few short months ago and this on top of that in such a short amount of time may be enough too send him into a deep self destructive depression.

I really wouldn't want too be the one responsible for such unpleasantness though so I'll just go ahead and assume all I did was point out what he already know in his mind but his heart didn't want to accept and we've both benefited and grown a little from the experience.... Haha, I'm a humanitarians like that.

Number one whisky brand in the whole mother fucking universe!!!!

WAR PROPER TWELVE!

yeah it's so shit that it's been doing extremely well since he launched it.

lmao sit down you bitter little dork.

bitter?

it sells well becasue of Mcg's star power. i don't mind but you nuthuggers need to know facts.

bitter?

it sells well becasue of Mcg's star power. i don't mind but you nuthuggers need to know facts.
Well it's not actually selling how people think it is.

Conor came out and said he made billions or something and people ran with it lmao.

its a joint ppv by ESPN and FOX. anytime they do a joint ppv the fight is massive

Fury is contractually obligated to ESPN and Top Rank. Wilder is contractually obligated to PBC and Fox Sports.

The fight is only possible as a co-promotion.

The first fight only sold 325k PPVs in the United States. I was really surprised to see how poorly it did in that respect. I'm not sure if it will do big business in the states for the rematch, we'll have to wait and see. It should do really well in the UK.

Back