Conor McGregor is on beastmode

He's going to be giving away so much size if he moves to 170

Do you think it would be a one time thing? Move to 170, try to win the title, if he somehow does it, vacate the title and move back down?

Just so he can say he's the 1st 3 weight world champ.

Dwarfed by a natural LW in Gunnar Nelson

gunnar only looks bigger, cause he's carrying more bodyfat and he probably weights alot more in that pic. Let him cut down ton 155 and see how big he looks.

Who's beast mode ?.
marshawn-lynch-seahawks.jpg

I thought he was on beast mode at the press conference with RDA

McGregor put this 5 minutes ago to instagram. Look at this guy. Hes looks humongous and lean.. McGregor legs are massive for LW. When he kicks it seriously going to hurt somebody.. Its scary combination when you see guy with that kind of confidence, skillset and physique.

White Belts.

"hey look at the smallest guy in the picture. HES HUGE."

TS

If he ever defends his FW belt, I will give up my account. I don't see how he will go from his current weight gaining diet, back to the 145 cut which was visibly taxing on him already.

Damn alopecia. He has started to look a lot like me.

He mskes all that money and cant even fork over dough to get a better mock octagon like george did? Lol

Beastmode? more like gheymode, bro. A lot ot hands lying around and tight shorts. Some people like it like this, it seems....

McGregor put this 5 minutes ago to instagram. Look at this guy. Hes looks humongous and lean.. McGregor legs are massive for LW. When he kicks it seriously going to hurt somebody.. Its scary combination when you see guy with that kind of confidence, skillset and physique.

nice thigh gap for guy on far left....

....if his knees were pressed together

I find some of these McGregor fans quite...disturbing to say the least.

I think it's gay to make threads talking about another man's physique.

Back