Conor McGregor is not just an MMA fighter

just being real

its kind of my thing

you wouldn't understand

though, not sure if what I said there Is quite as accurate In the last 2 years. I believe he's succumbed to Hollywood and the pressures of the Industry a fair bit. Who knows If he'll ever find that old form again, could well be long gone.

Honestly, I'm far more objective than you care to admit. I'm just not Interested In perpetuating hate and spewing that energy In general, regardless of who It's about. Even If It's well deserved. I'm just a response to what is typically heavily swayed In a very extreme direction which doesn't represent the full spectrum of reality.

But yeah, literally everything I said there In regards to his skillset and the words he spoke over the years were accurate. You live in a state of constant negativity though and It is hard for you to see beyond what exists there.

My game In regards to my boxing / striking. and yes, having that martial arts experience Is quite an effective bias remover when It comes to things like this. Not that you would know of course.
No actually I live in reality and don’t obsess over the things I do like. Nothing at all is objective about your posts. You are telling me that Conor’s words mean something in your life and you are saying that I don’t deal with reality? Conor is a low life who happens to be a good fighter. If his his words impact your life what’s that say about yourself? Are you a War Machine fan as well?

Conor McGregor is not just an MMA fighter...he is also a criminal who sells whiskey on the side...

"It's just business."
-Conor

More than an MMA

An entitled Man Child
A criminal
A potential rapist
A bad Partner to his lady
A bad father - what kind of father is going out assaulting people, wrecking property, fucking around with skanks?

We could go on

But TS is right he is more than an MMA fighter.

He's an inspirator. He shows what you can do with a little bit of talent combined with true hard work. I just remember Conor in his early UFC days, I have never felt so connected with a UFC fighter. I was truly devasted when he lost from Nate, but the comeback was glorious.

Conor is not just an MMA fighter you support, he changes so many lifes with his words. He shows what everyone is capable of.

I know there are a lot of Conor haters here, but I just wanna remind you of the fact how great Conor McGregor is.

propertwelve-og.jpg 214991b923198c1489c6568f80a468f2.jpg

No, he’s also a trash human being.
I agree. I can’t stand Conor. Seeing him lose made me feel way better about myself. Lol. I’m a 40 year old single muslim Indian and seeing Khabib beat Conor gave me great pride. I have never accomplished anything athletically but seeing Conor beaten makes me feel good. I’m guessing most Conor haters are similar to me!

It's definitely interesting. Conor has a way of connecting with his fans. Lots of his fans like to play his character even. Others like you seem to have been moved in life by him ha. Good for him to connect with his fans so much. Big reason for his success.

Cool story brah. But why dont they at least make a "replacement" for conor while hes gone?
It's a long difficult thing to do. You must be new to the game. The UFC is currently trying to find one, smart money is on Israel.

I agree. I can’t stand Conor. Seeing him lose made me feel way better about myself. Lol. I’m a 40 year old single muslim Indian and seeing Khabib beat Conor gave me great pride. I have never accomplished anything athletically but seeing Conor beaten makes me feel good. I’m guessing most Conor haters are similar to me!
You are, in the words of Conor: Another bitter broke bum. And if you're words are true, he's right lol. Celebrating another men's loss is truly pathetic.

People hate on Conor and Floyd Mayweather, but both are very inspirational stories.

Conor going from being on welfare to set for life.

Floyd being under a promoter who told him he'd never be a star, would never draw a dime. Buying himself out of his contract, promoting himself and becoming the highest earning/drawing boxer of all time.

These guys are winners, and it drives the haters wild.

He's an inspirator. He shows what you can do with a little bit of talent combined with true hard work. I just remember Conor in his early UFC days, I have never felt so connected with a UFC fighter. I was truly devasted when he lost from Nate, but the comeback was glorious.

Conor is not just an MMA fighter you support, he changes so many lifes with his words. He shows what everyone is capable of.

I know there are a lot of Conor haters here, but I just wanna remind you of the fact how great Conor McGregor is.

how is conor changing the life of the owner of that cell phone or that woman he may or may not of raped.

Back