Conor McGregor is not just an MMA fighter

The Invisible

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He's an inspirator. He shows what you can do with a little bit of talent combined with true hard work. I just remember Conor in his early UFC days, I have never felt so connected with a UFC fighter. I was truly devasted when he lost from Nate, but the comeback was glorious.

Conor is not just an MMA fighter you support, he changes so many lifes with his words. He shows what everyone is capable of.

I know there are a lot of Conor haters here, but I just wanna remind you of the fact how great Conor McGregor is.

giphy.gif

A razor-thin decision over a guy who finished you is "glorious?"

No, he’s also a trash human being.

He's an inspirator. He shows what you can do with a little bit of talent combined with true hard work.
Yeah, and a couple billionaires throwing their marketing machine behind a single person, spending millions of dollars promoting him and carefully keeping him away from contenders until there is no choice to maximize profits.

"Conor McGregor is not just an MMA fighter"

You're right. He's also a tenant that lives in your head 24/7.

He has good qualities but talking shit and getting owned is the pinnacle of embarrassment. Yes he has money but shit like that ruins your way of thinking and thought pattern if you lose the way he does.

He's an inspirator. He shows what you can do with a little bit of talent combined with true hard work. I just remember Conor in his early UFC days, I have never felt so connected with a UFC fighter. I was truly devasted when he lost from Nate, but the comeback was glorious.

Conor is not just an MMA fighter you support, he changes so many lifes with his words. He shows what everyone is capable of.

I know there are a lot of Conor haters here, but I just wanna remind you of the fact how great Conor McGregor is.

Don’t worry little buddy, once you go through puberty & your balls finally drop, you’ll realize that Conor was a piece of shit this whole time. But if he’s helping you get through those tough times of being a prepubescent virgin, then I’m truly happy for you.

He's had a good head on his shoulders when It comes to martial arts. Definitely said his fair share of inspirational things throughout the years, thing is they're intertwined with shit talk / selling the fight and people tend to focus on only the most negative..so they often go unnoticed.

Emphasizing a few of the things he philosophized about like posture and some of Ido Portal's stuff Improved my own game. He definitely had a bit of an Interesting approach all around relative to others.

but, It's foolish to expect any honest rational discussion around anything to do with Conor. If you want a reasonable discussion, talk to someone who knows martial arts..huge contrast to what you'll typically get around here.

Ffs....talk about him when he fights. The fans and haters both think Conor=MMA

Don’t worry little buddy, once you go through puberty & your balls finally drop, you’ll realize that Conor was a piece of shit this whole time. But if he’s helping you get through those tough times of being a prepubescent virgin, then I’m truly happy for you.
I think he was a mix of a lot of things.

Humans are never black and white, particularly at that level. Only simple minded people would suggest otherwise.

Conor McGregor is not just an MMA fighter, he's also a person under investigation in connection with a brutal rape case in Ireland. #wow #interestingfacts #tgif

He has good qualities but talking shit and getting owned is the pinnacle of embarrassment. Yes he has money but shit like that ruins your way of thinking and thought pattern if you lose the way he does.
I agree, but I think it’s also very high risk and high reward. If he starches the opponent he makes bank and looks fearless. If he loses he looks incredibly foolish, but he still makes bank. Most guys in the fight game won’t take that risk to talk mad trash and risk looking foolish if they lose. He doesn’t care, which is refreshing in a way.

If he really believed it though, as you alluded to; it absolutely can damage his psyche going forward when it doesn’t happen.

Back