Conor McGregor is NOT 5'9: REAL HEIGHT With Research

You guys saying your 5'10 and feel small.
I think thats above average.
I'm 6'4 and I don't see alot of people taller than me.
5'5 to5'10. They all look the same to me.

He looked to be the same height as Porier who is a legit 5'9

Mcgregor is not 5ft8, he is 5ft7 at best. I am 6ft4 and I always notice that short guys got the best looking girls and girl's always felt more comfortable around them. If we look at the short celebrities, they always have the hottest chicks sooo I do question the girls like tall guys logic.

I am 6 feet and not easily offended but saying that people who are 5'10" and under should consider suicide is pretty f'd up. Just saying....
I am 5 9 - 5 10 but not offended.
I think it was funny. Though nowadays people can't take a joke.

I am 6 feet and not easily offended but saying that people who are 5'10" and under should consider suicide is pretty f'd up. Just saying....
Bro nobody actually cares about sherdog posts. Im 5’9 and I found the chart funny, cant take yourself too seriously. Never had a problem with pussy tho, maybe I got lucky with my face.

This site is the most extensive on the internet for celebrity's heights. They have hundreds of people use reliable scientific analysis to tell us the real story. They spot guys using lifts, professional athletes adding a few fake inches, and all kinds of trickery. It's their job.

So, how tall is Conor McGregor? Is he really 5'9" with a 74" reach as he always likes to claim?

Actually, no, he isn't. He's in fact a manlet.

Conor McGregor is 5'8.25". http://www.celebheights.com/s/Conor-McGregor-48848.html

LCcSR9Y.jpg

Lol bullshit you are only saying that because you are trying to compare yourself to Conor. No your not better than Conor and he could probably Cuckold your girl if he wanted too. He is a legit 5’9 or even slightly taller. Also he is pretty jacked. He is a good sized 155lber not a huge one. But a good sized.

Oh yeah honestly the average male will fight competitively at 135-145lbs and sometimes 155lbs. Trained with low bodyfat, regardless of height.

Back