Conor McGregor is NOT 5'9: REAL HEIGHT With Research

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This site is the most extensive on the internet for celebrity's heights. They have hundreds of people use reliable scientific analysis to tell us the real story. They spot guys using lifts, professional athletes adding a few fake inches, and all kinds of trickery. It's their job.

So, how tall is Conor McGregor? Is he really 5'9" with a 74" reach as he always likes to claim?

Actually, no, he isn't. He's in fact a manlet.

Conor McGregor is 5'8.25". http://www.celebheights.com/s/Conor-McGregor-48848.html

LCcSR9Y.jpg

"new wet pussy everywhere I go"

i think anything below 5'8 is manlet status, but im 6', so i may be biased

I'm 5'6, and I take out out my rage by c***slapping your girlfriends.

I'm 5'11" but I kind of feel like a manlet. Kids today is tall as hell.

This site is the most extensive on the internet for celebrity's heights. They have hundreds of people use reliable scientific analysis to tell us the real story. They spot guys using lifts, professional athletes adding a few fake inches, and all kinds of trickery. It's their job.

So, how tall is Conor McGregor? Is he really 5'9" with a 74" reach as he always likes to claim?

Actually, no, he isn't. He's in fact a manlet.

Conor McGregor is 5'8.25". http://www.celebheights.com/s/Conor-McGregor-48848.html

LCcSR9Y.jpg

OK your chart is funny but trippin' over 3/4 of an inch is pretty crazy. The guy definitely has a good reach and especially for FW. The problem is he's fighting one of the longest dudes, that knows how to us his reach, in the LW division and for some reason he wants to let that guy off the hook for cutting weight. I personally am just over 6'1" so just outside of that "fresh, new, wet pussy everywhere" section. Again though to worry that he's listed at 5'9" and he's less than an inch shorter... there are bigger things Conor has to worry about. Like the fact that Nate has twice the stand up Conor does and an infinitely better ground game.

I'm 6'1.5", 210 lbs and the 145ers and 155ers are my faves.

Only because they're the best divisions though.

I'm 5"6', but girls really like me. Honestly, they care more about your face than your height.

I am 6 feet and not easily offended but saying that people who are 5'10" and under should consider suicide is pretty f'd up. Just saying....

Im only 5'7 bit yeah im a handsome filipino:p

I'm 5'10" and I consider myself fortunate to be this tall. My Mother is 5'0" and my Father is 6"1, but there are a lot of short dudes on both sides of the family, so I'all take King of the manlets status. Honestly though I've never really felt short.

Faking his height,omg Conor ....leprechaun

I'm 6 foot two 215 and I'm ripped. I also am handsome as fuk and I bench 275.

Reliable scientific analysis? What a crock of bull.

Clearly says at the bottom of the site that "
Heights are barefeet estimates
, derived from quotations, official websites, agency resumes, in person encounters with actors at conventions and pictures/films.

Other vital statistics like weight, shoe or bra size measurements have been sourced from newspapers, books, resumes or social media."

Back