Conor Mcgregor is no longer the Vegas betting favorite

Wasn't Diaz like +180 when they opened? I knew this was gonna happen. This is how you free roll. By predicting betting trends. Conor will be a +110 dog by the time the fight takes place. If you hit Diaz heavy at +180, hedge with Conor at +110, no way you come out a loser. You win either a lot or a little.

That sucks. MMA fans getting smart after getting hit over the head with stockton slap. Hoping to put significant dollars on Diaz again. But wont do it unless I can triple my money.
How does that even make sense?

You don't like free money? You won't take 2.5 times your money? 2 times? 1.5? 1.01? Not really that confident, are ya, yeh? "Uhm, yeah, I would totally bet significant dollars on Naythan, but only if unrealistic scenario X happens so I never have to actually do it."

Why, is he like a retarded Candyman, lol? Say his name in the mirror in the dark three times and he comes out and picks fights wrong? You're right. That is scary.

Summers almost over, you'll have sleeping problems come September if you don't start going to bed sooner.

I'm betting with diaz/mctap 1 money. That's the way to really do it.

Back