Conor McGregor is Like the Irish Muhammad Ali

conor is lee murray if lee didnt get locked up

It's now on my Facebook Feed with the UFC/MMA links....all Conor Mcgregor...

Looks like they're fighting in Boston...for the whole Irish thing...

This fight and his career would be so much more compelling if he was fighting someone notable.

This is the textbook example of a "showcase" fight...a sacrficial lamb so to speak..

It would be a hell of a lot more interesting if it were Ricardo Lamas, or Frankie Edgar...or even Cub Swanson.

If Conor's next opponent is a nobody, he'll lose credibility faster than Kimbo Slice.

And I believe Siver was only placed in the top 10 after they matched him up with Connor. I understand why they would let him jump Frankie (Frankie already lost to Aldo and McGregor is fresh) but he's going to be put in a title fight when for all we know Ricardo Lamas would make him his wife (ok, maybe not) but he'll be relatively untested for featherweight contender. Connor is talented and he has a good skill set, he'll be a top fighter. Champion? Not sure

Ricardo lamas, maybe. Lorenzo lamas, for sure

ridiculous analogy .
Muhammed ali himself is of partial irish descent .

Muhammed Ali is the irish Muhammed Ali .

So, Frankie beats Conor, we have Frankie/Jose 2, or Chad/Jose 3... No thx.
Lets have a big fat irish wkend, where their hero fails valiantly but makes things fuckin' exciting for 3 rds of the fight.

They should have given him Cub Swanson. That was a good stylistic matchup against a top fighter.

So, Frankie beats Conor, we have Frankie/Jose 2, or Chad/Jose 3... No thx.
Lets have a big fat irish wkend, where their hero fails valiantly but makes things fuckin' exciting for 3 rds of the fight.

I hear that...and it would be a hell of a lot more marketable than Frankie/Jose 2.

There is already talk about having Aldo vs McGregor in Ireland...

that's going to be bad...for McGregor and every Irishman within a 5000 mile radius.

Aldo is going to kill this guy.

No.

The Conor hype train is out of control!

This is the worst thread of the year so far.

LI you should be ashamed.

Ali was really good, but I cant help but to think if he was alive today, he would participating in those ridiculous "black lives matter" protests and disruption of public and shit.

Lmao...

C'mon dude...it's something we can all agree on.

And I'm not making up the headline...Lorenzo actually said this!!

There is a UFC section for this.
MMA isn't worthy here

Ali was really good, but I cant help but to think if he was alive today, he would participating in those ridiculous "black lives matter" protests and disruption of public and shit.

You're not worthy here either.

This is a much more accurate analogy.

But then again, Conor doesn't record himself defecating in public restrooms and putting it on youtube.

Give him time. Both are absurd characters who get attention by being ridiculous. Broner takes it a little further, though.

Back