Media Conor McGregor is getting ready to return

He’s not too 10 material in the LW division

I actually was impressed with his durability against DP in the 3rd match. Granted it was only 1 round and he was getting a good beating but the way he was fighting, off the ground fighting back and post match all psycho I'm pretty convinced he was gonna go out on his shield.
If you meant going out on his shield by cheating, then yes, he was going out on his shield.

You're just jealous of how savage and manly of a fighter Conor is. Can't wait till Conor fights Poirer! No one beats Conor three times in a row.
Bruh you must hate Conor. If he fights Poirier again Poirier will just repeatedly target his bad leg again and Conor won't be able to walk for a year.

Bruh you must hate Conor. If he fights Poirier again Poirier will just repeatedly target his bad leg again and Conor won't be able to walk for a year.
Conor has new Titanium leg now the doctors say its unbreakable.

Its Titanium bro
5D7A5DF8-4DE1-4D6A-9BE4-AF86D5BA4DBD.jpeg

I’ll watch.. on ESPN.. probably

Conor has new Titanium leg now the doctors say its unbreakable.
Dude he doesn't have a titanium leg, he has a titanium rod which goes inside the bone. The bone surrounding it will still crack easily. Dustin can kick it normally.

Not to mention his foot mobility will take a hit.

I really don't believe the glass legged rat will ever fight Dustin again. Truly believe celebrity boxing is what he's most suited for at this point in his downward spiral.

to all the losers who are impressed by his workout routines and stuff

Did you guys ever watch Sean Sherk? His training regimen is literally 20x what Conor does

I wouldn't say never, even if it's doubtful. The people ahead of him at LW are:
  • Oliveira
  • Dustin
  • Gaethje
  • Chandler
  • Dariush
  • Islam
  • Ferguson
  • RDA
  • Hooker
Nobody besides Islam stands out as being a bad matchup. They're all neutral matchups, or ones in his favour.

It's all a case of how well he can return from his injury.

Fair enough. Id favor at least 3 or 4 out of that list to beat him, even before injury. Dont get me wrong tho, i wish he does return to top form and becomes at least a title contender, he brings excitement to the sport.

Back