Media Conor McGregor is getting ready to return

I mean this is not a real person. And if he is, he needs therapy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-03-09-45-42-264_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-03-09-45-42-264_com.android.chrome.jpg
    553.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2021-09-03-09-45-13-013_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-03-09-45-13-013_com.android.chrome.jpg
    645.2 KB · Views: 7
Conor will never fight a top fighter again.

If you look up my posts from the past, you'll see I liked him. Up until he won vs Alvarez.
After that he slowly but surely became more and more obnoxious, had some weird shit go on outside of the ring....and he lost my affection.
Nowadays, even his fighting strategy/skills went sour, and I'm struggling to actually care what he does.

Why did I even write this? No idea...I guess I wanted to say "meh", but in a long way :D

He will never be champion again

I wouldn't say never, even if it's doubtful. The people ahead of him at LW are:
  • Oliveira
  • Dustin
  • Gaethje
  • Chandler
  • Dariush
  • Islam
  • Ferguson
  • RDA
  • Hooker
Nobody besides Islam stands out as being a bad matchup. They're all neutral matchups, or ones in his favour.

It's all a case of how well he can return from his injury.

Aw yes more panic wrasslin

the mind is willing but the body is not... actually his mind turns to crap after round one too.
I actually was impressed with his durability against DP in the 3rd match. Granted it was only 1 round and he was getting a good beating but the way he was fighting, off the ground fighting back and post match all psycho I'm pretty convinced he was gonna go out on his shield.

Most overrated and blown out of proportion fighter I think I've ever witnessed.

The question is; how many times can he lose and still sell well over a million PPV’s?
Did the PPV #s come out for the last fight? Curious what it was if so / if it cracked 1M

I heard McGregor is considering transition to spin class instructor and the spin class business...the fight game isn't working out so well of late for McQuitter...Ever since the old guy in the bar took his sucker punch left hand without flinching or missing a beat in conversation, McGregor has been desperately questioning his true place in the upper levels of the MMA world...

I wouldn't say never, even if it's doubtful. The people ahead of him at LW are:
  • Oliveira
  • Dustin
  • Gaethje
  • Chandler
  • Dariush
  • Islam
  • Ferguson
  • RDA
  • Hooker
Nobody besides Islam stands out as being a bad matchup. They're all neutral matchups, or ones in his favour.

It's all a case of how well he can return from his injury.
I think you’re the biggest genuine Conor fan on here. These people give you a bad name. You’re obviously a huge fan and back him up, even though I disagree with you a lot (often,mostly) respect to you for being a knowledgeable genuine fan. Fair play mate.

Back