Conor McGregor in Ireland

Gatts

Green Belt
Reaction score
Nice honest video put up that I think gives an honest reflection on Conor's success in his homeland.
A lot get's over-hyped by the UFC but I think he should get a few people staying up tonight.

[YT]yut28nti7ik[/YT]

I have lots of family in both parts of Ireland and none of them have heard of him.

I have lots of family in both parts of Ireland and none of them have heard of him.

Just the usual shit that spews out of Dana mouth, he isn't big at all, the card he did in Ireland was bound to bring in a decent crowd when you haven't been there in 5 years

Wonder what BS figures they'll come up with saying how many people stayed up to watch it.

About 65% of his fan base started with trolls coming up with this GOAT crap

Just the usual shit that spews out of Dana mouth, he isn't big at all, the card he did in Ireland was bound to bring in a decent crowd when you haven't been there in 5 years

Wonder what BS figures they'll come up with saying how many people stayed up to watch it.

"The entire country of Eirland" I expect.
It's all entirely anecdotal but I'm surprised at the people who know about him basically.

1295.gif

Try and downplay all you want he's a huge star in Ireland soon to be America and the world.

His fame hasnt even started and he's already huge. Wait till he takes that belt and he will become a legend. Chuck norris memes will go out the window and is replaced by Conor memes.

Try and downplay all you want he's a huge star in Ireland soon to be America and the world.

Yes, I remember when this star blew the lid on PPV numbers on his last card
I also remember the ufc being so desperate to sell some tickets that they nearly fucked themselves over on the ufc 182 PPV by wasting 15 minutes with an interview with Conor

Yes, I remember when this star blew the lid on PPV numbers on his last card
I also remember the ufc being so desperate to sell some tickets that they nearly fucked themselves over on the ufc 182 PPV by wasting 15 minutes with an interview with Conor
Ireland gets free PPVs. You cant measure fame with an out dated PPV system that only covers north america. He is not that big rite now but will get there once he takes that belt. He will become another Irish fighting legend like many of their boxers. American popularity will soon follow after that. Not to mention the amount of Brazilian haters.

His fame has yet to begun.

I've met more than a few people who have heard of him and have no idea what "MMA" or "UFC" is.

I wish viewership was broken down by country. It would answer a lot of our questions also with brazil.

All I know is, the GOAT just went back to the superbowl. Nothing that happens in Boston can compare with what just happened in Seattle.

That is not surprising. Cricket is a massive sport world wide and huge in Australia and I can't name 1 current cricketer.
That's bc I don't follow the sport not bc the players are nobodies.

Back