Conor McGregor immortalised in wax

I dont know who is more gay... Us guys that care about Conor's bank account and how he grows MMA or the losers who care how Conor ages.

Shocking facts... Some guys age fast or go bald early.

Cant just tell us theres a Chuck and not post it bro

aa-lidell-copy.jpg

Even his statue destroys the UFC roster.

Just like wax, Conor melts when met with fire.

Saw that on the main page the other day and I did not know what to think. Wax statutes just don't do it for me, that uncanny valley bothers me.

At least it’s better than the other one...

ecsImgJS128053747-1-4360460195845708617.jpg

The Notorious becomes only the second UFC fighter after Chuck Liddell to have his likeness on display at the world famous museum.

GETTY IMAGES
Conor McGregor has been unveiled as a new addition at Madame Tussauds in New York
Conor joins the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Muhammad Ali in the New York venue’s athlete’s wing.

McGregor, 30, takes his place in the Sports Zone section of the museum, with the area transformed into a theme of mixed martial arts and boxing for its arrival.

Guests can face-off against the Dubliner’s likeness, and even step on a scale to see what weight class they would compete in inside of MMA.

The wax statue was revealed on Thursday and fans have already begun lining up to have their picture taken with the “Champ Champ”.

GETTY IMAGES
McGregor joins other famous faces from the world of sport in the athletes’ wing
22061.jpg

Lame I thought this was some sort of marijuana venture by Mcgregor

Him doing a tapping motion would be more suitable

Saw that on the main page the other day and I did not know what to think. Wax statutes just don't do it for me, that uncanny valley bothers me.
Had an ex , super hot but wow she would legit flip out from statues , wax or otherwise

Back