Conor McGregor "I'm getting calls from UFC, Hollywood, Boxing... WME need to fly in to meet me"

It's stupid to even attempt to slam him for not being the FW champ. Nobody took it from him. And the men that have it he has wins over. This is no way to make that insult stick.

So a FACT is an insult now?

Pointless even trying to have a conversation with you, your fanboy delusion is too strong.

I'll stick to enjoying MMA as a whole, rather than hanging from the nuts of an individual.

37689677.jpg

So a FACT is an insult now?

Pointless even trying to have a conversation with you, your fanboy delusion is too strong.

I'll stick to enjoying MMA as a whole, rather than hanging from the nuts of an individual.

37689677.jpg

It's brought up as a means of bashing him. This is also fact. It's a stupid insult when he beat down everyone of merit in the weight class..

He was talking about Holloway and Aldo in this video, though. Not Nate.
I wouldn't say he "destroyed" Holloway. Beat him decisively? Sure. As for aldo, yeah, he destroyed him.

Erase, no. But the latest fight is always the one we give most importance to because that is more reflective of their skillsets now. If Aldo edged out McGregor in a rematch, the whole 13 second gifs would be rendered irrelevant because the lastest fight is always the most important. McGregor did destroy Nate for the best part of 2 rounds but certainly had to show toughness to hold out for the W.
Ok. That's reasonable; it's also reasonable to say Nate holds the most impressive win out of the two contests. After all, he did finish Conor.

You would be a terrible businessman.

Conor has one fight left on his contract. Take the LW belt away from him and he takes a non title fight and goes to potentially Floyd in free agency. Conor will be getting his worth for his next fight or he will test out free agency. The UFC are in a tough spot right now.
how did u know he has one fight left on his contract ?? and which one are u talking about the champion contract or the other one ?

Ok. That's reasonable; it's also reasonable to say Nate holds the most impressive win out of the two contests. After all, he did finish Conor.

Potentially but that could be seen as contencious considering how the fight went for the most part. My main argument would be that by bringing up that first fight, it really isn't all that relevant. Nate has a legit win over Conor but McGregor has the more important one because it was the latest one.

Lots of Conor hate here... Did you Conor haters actually watch his performance against Eddie Alvarez "The Underground King?" McGregor's performance was pure Art. It was amazing. No idea how anybody could troll this guy and be so disrespectful after that performance...

Watching this guy fight is something special, like watching Anderson Silva in his prime. We'll see how he handles the Khabib puzzle. I think that if he can beat Khabib he will go on a tear like Anderson did.

I know someone else who's been calling Conor but for some reason he's not answering.

giphy.gif

I find it very strange Conor has said in public multiple times he hasn't had any contact with anyone from WME....how is that possible

There are other guys saying similar things too, sounds like they are pretty much cutting off contact from fighters
They don't want to talk to the plebs of their empire. Even if that pleb makes 20 million fight. WME is going to fuck up the UFC. The Fertitas should have never sold. Watch in 3 years time WME is gonna sell back the UFC to the Fertitas at a loss. Like 1 or 2 billion loss.

Doubt McGregor can act. Doubt McGregor can wrestle. Doubt McGregor can compete with high level boxers. This is all going to his head and his nutthuggers heads.

Back