Conor McGregor "I'm getting calls from UFC, Hollywood, Boxing... WME need to fly in to meet me"

I like Conor but seriously what the fuck are you going to do? You can try acting, but as far as fighting is concerned you're under contract

I think Conor said destroyed. And Conor edging out the second fight does not erase what happened in the first fight.

Erase, no. But the latest fight is always the one we give most importance to because that is more reflective of their skillsets now. If Aldo edged out McGregor in a rematch, the whole 13 second gifs would be rendered irrelevant because the lastest fight is always the most important. McGregor did destroy Nate for the best part of 2 rounds but certainly had to show toughness to hold out for the W.

Conor is insanely active. Has been basically his whole UFC career. Suddenly Dana says he is out like one year.. No.. Not unless he tears another ACL (Knock on wood) Nobody needs that..

Aldo fought three to six times a year before he became champ too. Conor absolutely said he was taking time off. The only despute is the last few months and I don't believe either of them.

Good luck in pro wrestling vs guys like Cheex!
Cheex1.jpg
How the hell do you pronounce "Cheex"?

Cheeks?

It seems like WME-IMG wanted to buy the UFC, but they don't want to do any of the actual face-to-face work that comes with owning the UFC, whether it's meeting their biggest star in Conor McGregor, all the way on down to Cole Miller who can't get a meeting either.

Definitely going to be a problem if they try to hide forever, because some of the best fights Zuffa ever made were done from Lorenzo making those kinds of face-to-face meeting trips.

Aldo fought three to six times a year before he became champ too. Conor absolutely said he was taking time off. The only despute is the last few months and I don't believe either of them.

LOL Aldo and activity. That is like saying Cain was active just stop. Aldo pulls out of fights, then turns down rematches and somehow claims he is being ducked LOL.. Conor never said he was taking 10 months off.

He is basically saying "make me defend my belt and I will leave the sport"

I see it more as Conor has the upper hand here, if they strip him when he has one fight left on his contract they can't use the champions clause to hold him.

Conor is just trying to get his worth for his next fight and there's nothing wrong with that.

I find it very strange Conor has said in public multiple times he hasn't had any contact with anyone from WME....how is that possible

There are other guys saying similar things too, sounds like they are pretty much cutting off contact from fighters

@ Peteyandjia too true. These guys are talent agents and probably work with bigger people, and scoff at the idea of Conor demanding shares in the company. They have already tried to put him in his place by taking away one of his leverage items, his fw belt, and won't probably hesitate to take away his lw one either if need be. Now that Rousey is back, they are gonna set her up to take away his place at the top, and use that as another factor to why he shouldn't get more out of his fights. If I was Conor, I'd jump on those other oppertunities now while he's red hot.

LOL Aldo and activity. That is like saying Cain was active just stop. Aldo pulls out of fights, then turns down rematches and somehow claims he is being ducked LOL.. Conor never said he was taking 10 months off.

No... you should stop. People can say what they like, love or hate either Conor or Aldo it can never be erased that Aldo defended his belt 9 times in 4 years. McGregor is yet to defend a belt, FACT not FICTION......playa.

@ Peteyandjia too true. These guys are talent agents and probably work with bigger people, and scoff at the idea of Conor demanding shares in the company. They have already tried to put him in his place by taking away one of his leverage items, his fw belt, and won't probably hesitate to take away his lw one either if need be. Now that Rousey is back, they are gonna set her up to take away his place at the top, and use that as another factor to why he shouldn't get more out of his fights. If I was Conor, I'd jump on those other oppertunities now while he's red hot.

You would be a terrible businessman.

Conor has one fight left on his contract. Take the LW belt away from him and he takes a non title fight and goes to potentially Floyd in free agency. Conor will be getting his worth for his next fight or he will test out free agency. The UFC are in a tough spot right now.

No... you should stop. People can say what they like, love or hate either Conor or Aldo it can never be erased that Aldo defended his belt 9 times in 4 years. McGregor is yet to defend a belt, FACT not FICTION......playa.

He is yet to defend a belt against men he already beat? This is a problem for you why exactly?? Who the hell jumps out at FW that he should fight that he has not yet fought? And if the answer is Frankie you need to STOP! and now..

Ohhhh. You're just an idiot. Thanks for letting me know before I waste more time.

The UFC is in the contract signing business. They own your ass. If you want to retire and do Hollywood though you can do that. But the Floyd fight isn't gonna happen while under contract with the UFC. If I were Connor. I'd just do Hollywood. He's made enough money. UFC has to offer some big bucks to make Connor return. With how cheap WME has been acting lately. I won't hold my breath.

He is yet to defend a belt against men he already beat? This is a problem for you why exactly?? Who the hell jumps out at FW that he should fight that he has not yet fought? And if the answer is Frankie you need to STOP! and now..

Hate to break it to you but McGregor isn't FW champ. I have no problem, I don't hate Conor and I'm not a big fan of Aldo either, but I respect his achievements.

I also respect Conors.

The hate for Aldo is just stupid, how can you not respect a man that defended his belt 9 times in 4 years? If Conor can defend any belt even half that amount of times, then we can talk.

Lorenzo would've scoffed at giving Conor shares too.

They'd never strip Conor of the LW belt. That would be totally stupid. They'd lose the champions clause that binds him to the company.
Aldo beat Frankie. That makes Aldo #1 contender. That means Conor defends his belt against Aldo, or loses it.

Shit ain't complicated.

Hate to break it to you but McGregor isn't FW champ. I have no problem, I don't hate Conor and I'm not a big fan of Aldo either, but I respect his achievements.

I also respect Conors.

The hate for Aldo is just stupid, how can you not respect a man that defended his belt 9 times in 4 years? If Conor can defend any belt even half that amount of times, then we can talk.

It's stupid to even attempt to slam him for not being the FW champ. Nobody took it from him. And the men that have it he has wins over. This is no way to make that insult stick.

Back