Conor McGregor: 'I will stop Dennis Siver inside two minutes'

No need to be so confrontational. Conor's probably my favourite fighter right now. Just my legitimate scouting report on Siver. He's the 3rd best guy that Conor has faced. Max Holloway is a beast and I'd pick him to beat Poirier if they rematched.

Nah I didn't mind your post at all, just disagreed with it. There's been plenty of idiotic posts in this thread I did mind ha.

I'd pick Holloway over Poirier too, along with Siver over Poirier.

The UFC/Dana White would never risk the potential fallout, and damage to its image by "paying fighters to take dives"......The damage wouldn't equal the reward? Risking the integrity of the sport? To What to hype an individual fighter?

Yea exactly that would kill the sport.. And the truth always comes out at some point.. They care about their brand much more than that but they are not as stupid as to pay a fighter to take a dive and have the opponent predict the fuckin round as well haha..

let's see.
Mendes, edgar, aldo.
These are the only opponents in interested in seeing him fight.

How the fuck do you go from poirier to siver?

Very smart move on the ufc's part.

Siver will be a rich man after his next meeting with Dana
30t1lhd.jpg

let's see.
Mendes, edgar, aldo.
These are the only opponents in interested in seeing him fight.

How the fuck do you go from poirier to siver?

Very smart move on the ufc's part.

It was Lentz or Siver.

(t)ko win for conor=100% sure
1st round= most likely
under 2 minutes= doubt it but possible

Siver is pretty durable and has underrated grappling. I don't see this prediction coming true.

Siver should just run for 2 minutes to piss him off.

I really think for a guy like Conor not being able to finish the other guy in under two minute when he said he would could be enough to completely break his confidence and make him unable to compete at his best in future fights. He strikes me as having that kind of mentality.

I really think for a guy like Conor not being able to finish the other guy in under two minute when he said he would could be enough to completely break his confidence and make him unable to compete at his best in future fights. He strikes me as having that kind of mentality.

Yea that's why he completely dominated Max Hollaway after tearing his ACL and Meniscus in the 2nd rnd.. Sees it as a "loss" ..

Comes back in less than the time expected and whoops ass..

His mental game is his strongest asset believe that.. He has the mental game down almost 100% .. I have read so much on the mind and the power of the mind and can still only wish to be as mentally confident as McGregor.. So yea your way way off the mark with the statement.. He may very well have the best mental game in the UFC..

But then again we haven't seen his mind get wrestled by a mind wrestler..

McGregor is the new Michael Bisping or Dan Hardy. He gets all the hand picked fights. Bisping, Hardy and McGregor all have something in common too... They represent their country and the UFC is using them to draw in more fans which means more money.
Bisping was supposed to be a champ... lol
Hardy was supposed to be a champ... lol
Now McGregor is supposed to be a champ... don't fall for the hype

i actually thought dan hardy looked great when he got back to winning ways before he stopped fighting..shame he stopped!

I'm predicting first round, first 2 minutes might be tough. Siver is a veteran

Conor McGregor made the following statement during an interview on the UFC 182 pay-per-view:

"So, January 18th, I feel I will stop Dennis Siver inside two minutes. I've ran through some scenarios; I cannot see him escaping the first two minutes. He is a seasoned veteran, he is a kickboxing expert, a taekwondo expert, he is my most experienced competitor that I will ever have faced. But I feel that under two minutes it will take me to dispatch him, and again it will make way for the football stadium in Ireland."

Your thoughts?

Conor is right... shame nobody will care or be impressed, since he is being fed stylistic gimme's by Uncle Lorenzo.

Back