Conor McGregor: 'I will stop Dennis Siver inside two minutes'

Your own stupidity and ignorance shut you down

I just shined a flashlight on it

And yeah, thinking fights don't get fixed or with top guys to the point that you mock someone saying it can't be completely ruled out makes you an idiot. Good luck finding anyone to support you who thinks otherwise. Especially if they read the posts and understand English and know how to apply terms in context such as likelihood.

I don't know what you think the asterisks are accomplishing but considering I am probably posting to a guy who gets distracted when someone jiggles their keys I am not going to worry about it much. This is my last post to you. I knew what type of poster you were already. I really have myself to blame here.

**Oh shit, I can't answer these questions! I can't accept that an MMA fighter is allowed to be good, so I'll just say their fights are fixed. And I'll call this poster with good logic and reasonable questions stupid and ignorant. To make sure I can continue posting stupid shit without having to use any logic, I'll call him a child, dissect the way he writes sentences and put him on my ignore list, that will do it!**

Vitor vs Franklin is a perfect example. The shot behind the ear will take your balance away but you will still be there 100% mentally. Its happened to me once in a sparring session. You just lose control of your muscles temporarily.

the side of the head can be like the behind the ear thing that vitor lands a lot. Even though people are probably going to dispute this, chin generally refers to ability to absorb shots that KO someone because it shocks the brain into shutdown mode. Some of the punches like shogun on machida along the side of the head or behind the ear will temporarily fuck up a fighters equilibrium.
*edit* a good example is this random punch fujita landed on fedor
282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

The Fedor vs Fujita was another perfect example. Fedor was still in the fight mentally but his body wouldn't react. Good think Fujita wasn't a good striker because all he needed was one more solid punch.

**Oh shit, I can't answer these questions! I can't accept that an MMA fighter is allowed to be good, so I'll just say their fights are fixed. And I'll call this poster with good logic and reasonable questions stupid and ignorant. To make sure I can continue posting stupid shit without having to use any logic, I'll call him a child, dissect the way he writes sentences and put him on my ignore list, that will do it!**

HUH? What "facts" have you stated?

That's a big accusation. Makes me think you feel there are a notable number of works in the UFC.

Siver is a pretty mediocre fighter, who is a favourable match-up for Conor. That's as close to a work as you are gonna get in the UFC.

Ken Shamrock VS Rich Franklin

At around the 4 minute mark people would be making mental notes that McGregor's body can't keep up with his mouth.

Only among hardcore fans, and even then they'll play off his comments as "promoting" or just hyping up the fight.

I don't understand the logic behind making Mcgregor vs Aldo this early on, and if Mcgregor gets smashed in front of his Irish fans, so much is lost.

if it would be such a big fight in Ireland, then let him earn the fkin shot

Siver is more of a straight forward brawler with a nasty spinning back kick. He's probably a 6/10 striker. Of Conor's previous opponents, I'd probably pick Max Holloway and Dustin Poirier to beat Siver. Diego Brandao would be a pick 'em imo.

Come on, you're under-rating Siver to discredit McGregor here when he beats him.

He runs through Brandao, he dominated Cub in the first.

Holloway and Poirier would both have tough times with him.

What penalties will there be for McG if he fails to stop Siver inside 2 minutes? None at all, so keep running your mouth McG.

Why would there be penalties? What's the point of this post?

If he finished Siver in 3 minutes sherdog will be full of threads laughing at him, if he does it within 2 people will be praising him.

Thanks for explaining how time works to people Crabs. You sure you wanna be the one telling others "why even bother posting?"

Yes, if he beats him in under 2 minutes then the beating him in 2 minute prediction is correct. Are you saving up any more gems like that for later or was that your money shot?
Mh... How my simple post could be too hard for you to understand is confusing. Tell us exactly what you don't get, so I can dumb it down for you further.

Why would there be penalties? What's the point of this post?

If he finished Siver in 3 minutes sherdog will be full of threads laughing at him, if he does it within 2 people will be praising him.

Penalties as in censure or people dismissing his bs, not like fines or anything. Guys can talk all the sh*t they want and aren't held to task for it when they fail. Instead they get title shots and more promotion from the org.

If anyone thinks the Poirier fight was fixed then you're an idiot.

Go rewatch the fight and look at Dustin stumbling around when he gets up.

Penalties as in censure or people dismissing his bs, not like fines or anything. Guys can talk all the sh*t they want and aren't held to task for it when they fail. Instead they get title shots and more promotion from the org.

Of course they can talk all the shit they want, but look at all the people ridiculing DC for his trash talk after he lost to Jones.

Conor is after building himself up so much that a loss severely hinders his future marketability.

To censure a fighter for trash talk or predictions would be beyond ridiculous, Dana loves the hyping of fights.

Come on, you're under-rating Siver to discredit McGregor here when he beats him.

He runs through Brandao, he dominated Cub in the first.

Holloway and Poirier would both have tough times with him.
EDIT: I failed to read the paragraph properly

anyway, next to the quote button is another button called multi-quote which you can "select" for each post you want to reply to while you continue reading through the thread till the end, then you hit reply and all the quotes appear, rather than posting 4-5 times in a row.

the side of the head can be like the behind the ear thing that vitor lands a lot. Even though people are probably going to dispute this, chin generally refers to ability to absorb shots that KO someone because it shocks the brain into shutdown mode. Some of the punches like shogun on machida along the side of the head or behind the ear will temporarily fuck up a fighters equilibrium.
*edit* a good example is this random punch fujita landed on fedor
282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

Joe Rogans favourite word.

Back