Conor McGregor: 'I will stop Dennis Siver inside two minutes'

They gave you a mediocre point-fighter with no power who wasn't that good when he was on steroids. I would hope an older, cleaner Siver wouldn't pose too much of a problem.

He should change his slogan from "I not only pick the finish I pick the round" to "I not only get hand-picked fighters, I get to pick them"

The only question I have is whether he will fight Aldo straight from this win or have to face Hacran Dias first? I have seen easier paths to titles but not sure the last time I saw one intentionally chosen to go significantly down the ladder right before the title fight.

Let the rustling commence

:)

And for my New Year's resolution I promise to never say rustling, or any variation of, ever again. That was my one and only time!

Why even bother posting...?

On topic: he could be right. Siver is very chinny, and Conor will definitely tag him sooner or later. If it happens sooner, the prediction is correct.
Thanks for explaining how time works to people Crabs. You sure you wanna be the one telling others "why even bother posting?"

Yes, if he beats him in under 2 minutes then the beating him in 2 minute prediction is correct. Are you saving up any more gems like that for later or was that your money shot?

I really hope this fight isn't a work.

That's a big accusation. Makes me think you feel there are a notable number of works in the UFC.

Siver is a pretty mediocre fighter, who is a favourable match-up for Conor. That's as close to a work as you are gonna get in the UFC.

Now he is just trying to copy Ali with this whole Not only will I knock him out BS I'll pick the round and time. What a tool.

That's a big accusation. Makes me think you feel there are a notable number of works in the UFC.

Siver is a pretty mediocre fighter, who is a favourable match-up for Conor. That's as close to a work as you are gonna get in the UFC.

I don't know of any. If there was ever going to be one, this would be it. Especially if Conor happens to finish Siver in under 2 minutes.

McGregor is the new Michael Bisping or Dan Hardy. He gets all the hand picked fights. Bisping, Hardy and McGregor all have something in common too... They represent their country and the UFC is using them to draw in more fans which means more money.
Bisping was supposed to be a champ... lol
Hardy was supposed to be a champ... lol
Now McGregor is supposed to be a champ... don't fall for the hype

if he does then the fight is a 100% work

im betting he does.

I think he should stop making predictions, there's no point, especially not predictions which are that specific.

He's not making a prediction he's telling you whats going to happen because he is in complete and total control of all fights he's involved in at all times.

i'm not sure if he will actually finish him in 2 minutes but i think he can pull it off to finish him in the first round.

Siver is gonna whoop up on him.

This is a mismatch. Anyone who think that Siver can win this one via not-fluke is crazy.

I dont like fighters doing this kind of predictions but Conor has backed it up until now.

Thanks for explaining how time works to people Crabs. You sure you wanna be the one telling others "why even bother posting?"

Yes, if he beats him in under 2 minutes then the beating him in 2 minute prediction is correct. Are you saving up any more gems like that for later or was that your money shot?

Skombolis, crabs shoots blanks. Go post on my Clownster=poor work ethic thread.

McGregor is the new Michael Bisping or Dan Hardy. He gets all the hand picked fights. Bisping, Hardy and McGregor all have something in common too... They represent their country and the UFC is using them to draw in more fans which means more money.
Bisping was supposed to be a champ... lol
Hardy was supposed to be a champ... lol
Now McGregor is supposed to be a champ... don't fall for the hype

Hardy and Bisping are both pretty different. Bisping has always been what you said but as for Hardy, the UFC was really trying to push Marcus Davis into a title shot and Hardy spoiled the UFC's party on that one. They kept him around not because he was from the UK but because he was an exciting fighter and could talk a good game. Really he made his own breaks.

Why even bother posting...?

On topic: he could be right. Siver is very chinny, and Conor will definitely tag him sooner or later. If it happens sooner, the prediction is correct.

So I could get my question answered dumbass.

Take the stick out your ass.

Siver is more of a straight forward brawler with a nasty spinning back kick. He's probably a 6/10 striker. Of Conor's previous opponents, I'd probably pick Max Holloway and Dustin Poirier to beat Siver. Diego Brandao would be a pick 'em imo.

Thanks, so McGregor is pretty much trying to hype the fight.

He's not making a prediction he's telling you whats going to happen because he is in complete and total control of all fights he's involved in at all times.

That's not hard to do when all you fight is a bunch of cans and washed up has beens. Or should I say washed up never was beens?

Back