Conor McGregor: 'I will stop Dennis Siver inside two minutes'

Fighter123

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Conor McGregor made the following statement during an interview on the UFC 182 pay-per-view:

"So, January 18th, I feel I will stop Dennis Siver inside two minutes. I've ran through some scenarios; I cannot see him escaping the first two minutes. He is a seasoned veteran, he is a kickboxing expert, a taekwondo expert, he is my most experienced competitor that I will ever have faced. But I feel that under two minutes it will take me to dispatch him, and again it will make way for the football stadium in Ireland."

Your thoughts?

He has a horse shoe up his ass, and mini-Lesnar is going to take it out and hit him over the head with it WOOOOOOO

I guess that means it's time for a meeting with Denis Siver.

doubt he does it within 2 minutes. I suspect he will finish Siver though.

I think he should stop making predictions, there's no point, especially not predictions which are that specific.

My thoughts are that Sherdog will love him for this comment, even though there are other fighters who would say the same thing and be absolutely torn apart for it.

I know nothing about Siver is he really a kickboxing and tkd expert? Or is McGregor trying to hype his opponent?

I just seen lombard burkamn. i dont know what to believe know

I know nothing about Siver is he really a kickboxing and tkd expert? Or is McGregor trying to hype his opponent?
Why even bother posting...?

On topic: he could be right. Siver is very chinny, and Conor will definitely tag him sooner or later. If it happens sooner, the prediction is correct.

My thoughts are that Sherdog will love him for this comment, even though there are other fighters who would say the same thing and be absolutely torn apart for it.

This. Sad part is, all of Sherdog knows it...

I really hope this fight isn't a work.

Siver is more of a straight forward brawler with a nasty spinning back kick. He's probably a 6/10 striker. Of Conor's previous opponents, I'd probably pick Max Holloway and Dustin Poirier to beat Siver. Diego Brandao would be a pick 'em imo.

Back