Media Conor McGregor: I sparked Jose in 12 seconds I demand a recount.

And you should do a rematch with Aldo at 155. He's the rematch king as long as he loses. If he wins he then runs. He reminds me of some prototype the UFC created where he's that whiny douche that crys and gets what he wants. I'm with Joey Diaz. When they gave him Siver I laughed, what about Edgar?? then the live singer, dimming the lights on the prelim for the kid. Here's a title shot without doing anything in that division, now two belts a fiasco, never defended and went on paternity leave..

You could say I'm jaded and maybe I am. I watched the rise and fall of a manufactured UFC hype machine rolling out the smoke and Mirrors to the casuals who don't know shit. The UFC is now a circus. Rankings mean shit. I thought once the UFC acquired all the great fighters, implemented USADA, acting like it's now a legitimate sport then we find out the main USADA guy has an office at the UFC and we start to see double standards, letting fighters cheat and making excuses for it, moved the fucking venue so your steroid star could fight in another state..Jesus Christ.
no one has ever had the company back them as hard as they did for Conor
iu

If Conor wants to prove he can do it again Id love to see a rematch. This is a great comeback fight for Conor at LW. Lets see if he gets in trouble for the rape accusation first.

Not gonna lie, Conor was looking pretty hot in the Jose aldo fight. No homo.

Cheated about 12 times in his last fight too.

Embarrassing? That is such a load of BS I have a hard time believing you were able to type a full sentence, because you are obviously brain dead, kid.

He got caught. It happens in MMA.
The fact Conor run from a rematch shows everything we need to know. Conor knew better than try that again. He knew it wouldn't happen.
Youre literally an idiot.

He didn't "just get caught." It was a perfectly timed and executed counter. One Conor said he would get Jose with before the fight happened. One Conor was practicing in the locker room literally right before walking out. It was non-fluke as it possibly gets. It was research. It was gamplan. It was execution.

Jose talked all that shit before the fight about Conor being a "jester" and how he was going to embarrass and expose him. Then got dusted in 13.

Rematch? RUNNING FROM A REMATCH? LOL, Conor offered him the rematch! Jose spent months talking about "any where any time" and then when Conor GAVE HIM THE REMATCH, ALDO DECLINED.

nice try buddy

It was the most humiliating loss in the history of the sport.

the amount of revisionist history you antiConorsquad employ is incredible.

offering the rematch, having it declined so you go on to bigger and better fights in a higher division = running from the rematch? hilarious

It's just another promotion for his mixer whiskey, and you guys getting all riled up about it.
Exactly what he wants.

Conor Bless I guess.

This one is painfully obvious its to get people mentioned TWELVE

Pretty funny

Conor becoming like that drunk old uncle that beat up a slightly drunker older uncle at the bar 20 years ago and it's been the highlight of his life ever since

Conor ran from a rematch? yet it was Aldo who turned down a fight at 155 when it was offered despite blabbering on about "I will fight Conor anywhere and anytime"
{<jordan}
and yes it was super embarrassing to be a 10 year unbeaten fighter, champion and supposedly P4P #1....to lose in 13 seconds to the "clown" Conor
Kid, lie to yourself as much as you'd like.
But the fact is Conor FORFEITED his belt rather than rematch Aldo.
That's a fact.

Youre literally an idiot.

He didn't "just get caught." It was a perfectly timed and executed counter. One Conor said he would get Jose with before the fight happened. One Conor was practicing in the locker room literally right before walking out. It was non-fluke as it possibly gets. It was research. It was gamplan. It was execution.

Jose talked all that shit before the fight about Conor being a "jester" and how he was going to embarrass and expose him. Then got dusted in 13.

Rematch? RUNNING FROM A REMATCH? LOL, Conor offered him the rematch! Jose spent months talking about "any where any time" and then when Conor GAVE HIM THE REMATCH, ALDO DECLINED.

nice try buddy

It was the most humiliating loss in the history of the sport.

the amount of revisionist history you antiConorsquad employ is incredible.

offering the rematch, having it declined so you go on to bigger and better fights in a higher division = running from the rematch? hilarious
The only idiot here is the one who refuses to accept reality.
Conor forfeited his belt rather than rematch Aldo... and we both know why that was.....

He reeks of desperation. Just fuck off already.

The only idiot here is the one who refuses to accept reality.
Conor forfeited his belt rather than rematch Aldo... and we both know why that was.....

usa-today-8994132.0.jpg

holy shit I cant imagine how insecure you must be in life when you completely ignore all facts to try and force want you WANT to be reality.

Conor forfeiting his belt has nothing to do with Aldo.

Conor sparked Aldo in 13 seconds.

Aldo is not even a hard stylistic matchup for Conor in a rematch.

Conor already beat the guy that just dusted Aldo

Conor OFFERED JOSE ALDO THE REMATCH

JOSE ALDO REFUSED THE REMATCH, DESPITE SWEARING ANY TIME ANY WHERE

hqdefault.jpg

let me say it one more time reaaaaalllll slow for you. Conor Mcgregor.....offfered Jose..........the rematch he wanted...............but Jose,.............he no accept.

Conor-McGregor-Jose-Aldo-997073.jpg

(I bet anything you are gonna keep saying hurrrdurr colon duk rematch when its literal fact he didnt)

While McDuck lives off a fluke win in the past Aldo is still coming out and smoking fools.

McGregor_UFC194_fpf.jpg

Still one of the most embarrassing losses for a champion in UFC history. Especially to someone like a Mcgregor who is a terrible fighter...according to Sherdog.

it called a lucky punch. there a reason he never want anything to do wit ha rematch.

usa-today-8994132.0.jpg

holy shit I cant imagine how insecure you must be in life when you completely ignore all facts to try and force want you WANT to be reality.

Conor forfeiting his belt has nothing to do with Aldo.

Conor sparked Aldo in 13 seconds.

Aldo is not even a hard stylistic matchup for Conor in a rematch.

Conor already beat the guy that just dusted Aldo

Conor OFFERED JOSE ALDO THE REMATCH

JOSE ALDO REFUSED THE REMATCH, DESPITE SWEARING ANY TIME ANY WHERE

hqdefault.jpg

let me say it one more time reaaaaalllll slow for you. Conor Mcgregor.....offfered Jose..........the rematch he wanted...............but Jose,.............he no accept.

Conor-McGregor-Jose-Aldo-997073.jpg

Kid, it must be an amazing alternative reality what you believe in.

But facts simply disagree with you.

Aldo refused a fight with no camp at a different weight class that would NOT be for the title.

But here's reality for you: Conor refused to fight Aldo. So he fought Frankie instead for the interim belt.
Once he got the belt, he was supposed to unify his belt against Conor. But alas, Conor refused it, so Conor forfeited his belt.

Now go on and cry, deny all you want, but those are FACTS, and facts don't change just because you like COnor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back