Conor Mcgregor: "I Am Searching For Perfection In Movement"

"Every day that goes by I try to improve myself, searching for something that may even be impossible: Perfection." - Anderson Silva

McGregor sounds just like those people who need to always remind themselves and others how good they are (they might just that good). Is he that good? I don't know because stand up strikers always look good until they fight a wrestler or grappler. Hey, Pettis lost to Guida.

Me too but on a different surface than he is playing around.

Dem inferiority complexes doe..

The overcompensation is starting to get annoying

Then he needs to work on his defense. Got tagged a couple times in the Porier fight.

Reminds me of Adrien Broner, potent offense with leaky defense

[YT]cEF8z6OwPgY[/YT]

Fuck it. I'm a fan. I regret doubting him.

I hope he kills Siver, submits wrestlers and then KO's Aldo.

McG should become a ballerina or figure skater then. It's hard to perfect movement when the other guy is trying to punch and kick you. Sounds more like he's into shadow boxing.

I admire Conor's confidence, but the way he talks is starting to annoy me...

[YT]LhUp1eNds4E[/YT]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is a glorious example of a pretentious vocab overreach. Particularly in the grammar of the Queen's English, Conor's quote means that he is searching for perfection in taking a dump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

This is a glorious example of a pretentious vocab overreach. Particularly in the grammar of the Queen's English, Conor's quote means that he is searching for perfection in taking a dump.

Haha I didn't catch that, but yeah in colloquial speech, a movement refers to the bowels.

Back