Conor McGregor "I Accept" Fight with Manny Pacquiao

Conor kos him. Hes getting old and Conor has an iron chin. Floyd was supposed to be the goat defensive boxer and Conor.nearly knocked him out

Conor will likely have it in the contract to be carried for at least 7 or 8 rounds

If not? 40 year old manny sparks him inside 2 rounds

giphy.gif

<{jackyeah}>

This would be a McGregor haters wet dream.

Conor has always been completely shameless when it comes to making money. Its not about the challenge (Conor knows he has zero chance) its about making as much money as possible while not getting beat up too bad, although Manny still kills him. Canelo would KO Conor in the first and KO him badly and embarrassingly. Manny probably would finish him in the first or second too, but he is in his 40s, 145lbs and only finished one opponent in the last 10 years. Manny would likely hurt Conor much less than the young prime 180lb Canelo

Its also much easier to sell the fight to Conor's stupid fans and casuals. They can say Conor is too big, Manny is not the fighter he once was while Conor is still young etc.. Plus all the stupid ass "weird angles" (which is funny because Conor moves in straight lines 99% of the time) "fake kicks", "mental warfare" shit you know they will bring up. Against Canelo Conor doesn't really have an angle to work with on why he could win

You underestimate the retardness of his fan base my friend

If a fight was signed with canelo? Plenty of retards on here would be,

"head clean off"

"won more rounds v Floyd"

"nearly knocked Floyd out"

"touch of death"

Conor 5.0 is the GOAT

Honest to God, I know people like to trigger with Conor posts and all, but does anyone really give a fuck about him as a fighter anymore? A personality for sure, but as a fighter?

Pac-Man won’t carry him like Floyd did, this one will be over quick

Manny has no chance in hell to get past first round if the same Conor 2.0 shows up who destroyed Cowboy at UFC 246 in one of the most flawless performances in combat sports history.

Unpopular opinion: this fights makes perfect sense for both guys and is great matchmaking.

Conor sold us his return to MMA but we all know he has no chance against the current elite at 170 or 155, he got some of his hype back by beating Cowboy but now he’s done. He his basically retired except for real money fights, Manny is an legit superstar and no one in MMA comes close.

Manny is older now and has squandered and lot of his career earnings. He needs money and fast, Conor will be a great pay check.

as a fight I think it’s somewhat of an intriguing match up, Manny is more of a KO threat than Mayweather, but his defence won’t be as sharp (Floyd is goat in that area), so the fight is a bit more uncertain and a freak outcome cannot be ruled out, though I’d clearly pick Manny for an early or mid round stoppage.

Manny has no chance in hell to get past first round if the same Conor 2.0 shows up who destroyed Cowboy at UFC 246 in one of the most flawless performances in combat sports history.
your banal troll thing with same reply is tedious find some new material

Back