Conor McGregor "I Accept" Fight with Manny Pacquiao

Boxing is full of vacated titles from fighters moving up in weight...

It’s probably my biggest gripe with boxing.

A big name fighter will move up and win a title against a lesser name fighter, vacate the title, then two lesser name fighters fight for the vacant title, and the process repeats...

There are always those fringe weight classes that everybody just leaves, for example cruiserweight, on their way up to the weight classes populated with more established names.
Point is we see fighters move up all the damn time and not vacate their belt. Manny himself has done it. I don't know what would make you think Manny would have to give up his belt for a one fight freak show

Good stuff, that's probably why Dana lied. Conor is trying to put pressure on the UFC to allow him to do something, and of his choosing as well. Like when they shut down his Anderson fight.
I hope they do. It will be more entertaining than him getting his ass kicked in a boxing match. Let the man work.

Pac is washed the fuck up.

Now, imagine if Conor fought someone like Loma.

Loma would KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

KILL KILL KILL ConWhore with the greatest of ease even though ConTwirp is heavier.
Of course Loma would kill.
Doesnt make manny a can!!!

Conor does almost everything he said he will do

Except fight anyone anywhere. He is good to go against the Cowboys and Nate Diaz but his last top win is about 4 years ago. No thanks, if people are going to talk about your greatness you’re going to actually have to fight and beat a top fighter.

Reactions: lsa
Point is we see fighters move up all the damn time and not vacate their belt. Manny himself has done it. I don't know what would make you think Manny would have to give up his belt for a one fight freak show

But he would probably have to be moving up like upwards of 20 lbs to fight McGregor...

And in a division with as much talent as welterweight, I doubt they let him keep a major part of the crown locked down...

Especially after Garcia/Spence just getting inked, and Crawford still looking for a name opponent.

Except fight anyone anywhere. He is good to go against the Cowboys and Nate Diaz but his last top win is about 4 years ago. No thanks, if people are going to talk about your greatness you’re going to actually have to fight and beat a top fighter.
Take a hike bud. You have no answer. I guess he never fought chad, aldo, Mayweather, khabib... I bet i could search your history and find you saying he would never fight any of these guys

Bs fight. Will watch because connie anyway, pac will let him off the hook like he let off margarito

Lmfao he's gonna die in there.
No chance in hell he takes that fight. He knows better. He's just stirring up commotion on twitter to remain relevant and keep slinging that whiskey.

But he would probably have to be moving up like upwards of 20 lbs to fight McGregor...

And in a division with as much talent as welterweight, I doubt they let him keep a major part of the crown locked down...

Especially after Garcia/Spence just getting inked, and Crawford still looking for a name opponent.

For one freak show fight at a weight he would never fight at again? Yeah they would let him. He already did it once at WW and he can do it again. Belts don't mean as much as you seem to think. We see belts go undefended for years sometimes

Take a hike bud. You have no answer. I guess he never fought chad, aldo, Mayweather, khabib... I bet i could search your history and find you saying he would never fight any of these guys

Search my history I never said any of that, seriously search it.

Other than Khabib all of these guys were at a big size disadvantage. He was challenged by Tony and Justin. Crickets...

do you remember how bad he wanted to fight Frank Edgar? Do you see a pattern here? Conor is a great fighter when he has a size advantage but when he does not he loses. Why is it that his last top win was Eddie 4 years ago? How are people that judge fighters by their level of competition supposed to keep claiming this guy is a top fighter?

it goes back to the old saying “shit or get off the pot”.

Go back to school pal

We see athletes who have made way more money than Conor go bankrupt all the time. We have only seen ONE billionaire athlete and thats Michael fucking Jordan. Conor makes a lot, but its not close to putting him on path to be a billionaire. Take away the money Floyd gave him and he wouldn't even be close to 100 million. He hit the jackpot with Floyd and won't do it again

Pac gives him the KFC 12pc combo with biscuits and gravy in the first

giphy.gif

<{jackyeah}>
He hasnt koed anyone since this one,IIRC...but im sure he could nail Conor

I'd be super happy if it really happened, last time my friends were invested in a fight in any sport was Floyd vs McGregor, and it was a lot of fun to watch live at the sports bar with a 99% pro-Conor crowd (including my friends).

We were like 4 random dudes scattered in the pub in different groups of friends cheering for Conor to get whooped, and we all embraced in the middle pf the moppy crowd when he was done, crying about how much money we just made by swindling all the band-wagonners in the place...

Sure, for people who knew anything about boxing & MMA that was a complete freak-show, but how often in the history of a sport do we get a fight in which soooo many people were backing the guy getting walked to his own execution?
That was a once in a generation kind of match, that would have been criminal no to take advantage of it.

Realistically that was a James Toney vs Randy Couture situation, except this time the stars aligned so the casual crowd was very confident that the fight would be competitive, or even that Conor was going to easily win
That's something that never happens... that shouldn't happen... but it did, and it was a good time to be following the sport.

Back