Conor McGregor "I Accept" Fight with Manny Pacquiao

Not saying he wouldn't win. Just saying he should prioritize his health. At this point the money is not worth it. Not even with a seemingly easy fight with Conor.

Thurman was an undefeated title holder and probably the best welterweight in the world next to Spence before Pacquiao beat him last year (although I believe Thurman should have gotten the nod). And there were talks of setting up Spence/Pacquiao but they fell through...

Pacquaio is past his prime, but not as past it as most seem to think.

Win or lose, McGregor will be a billionaire by the time he's 40

Based on what? Floyd won't always be there to bless his bum life and Floyd is where Conor got most of his money. Outside of Floyd, he doesn't make that much compared to other top athletes and only Jordan has ever been a billionaire. Conor has a better chance of being an irrelevant, bankrupt, drunken junkie at 40 than a billionaire

Conor wont be endangering his health. Believe me

McGregor would never be able to make welterweight anyway, and Pacquiao is a title holder, so I doubt he vacates to move up...

I know Manny likes to play basketball but that is random as hell.
It was the most random thing ever. I was at Galaxyland(rides/etc.) West Edmonton Mall with my son and I saw this guy that looks exactly like Manny Pacquiao walk by, but with sunglasses. I wasn't sure, so I googled him, and found out he was in Edmonton for a Basketball tournament. Then I looked up pictures of his wife (she didn't have glasses on). It was totally him and his family hitting up a few rides in Edmonton...

So sad to see Conor become what some fighters called him "a prostitute"

Conor is all talk. Please take this fight so we can all see your lights put out.
I won't be so quick to count Conor completely out against a washed Manny. But you're right about all talk. Let's see the contracts.

“I submit”
Tap tap tap

Also ducking Canelo confirmed

It was the most random thing ever. I was at Galaxyland(rides/etc.) West Edmonton Mall with my son and I saw this guy that looks exactly like Manny Pacquiao walk by, but with sunglasses. I wasn't sure, so I googled him, and found out he was in Edmonton for a Basketball tournament. Then I looked up pictures of his wife (she didn't have glasses on). It was totally him and his family hitting up a few rides in Edmonton...

Wow that's awesome. I would have just assumed it wasn't him and continued on my way.

Thurman was an undefeated title holder and probably the best welterweight in the world next to Spence before Pacquiao beat him last year (although I believe Thurman should have gotten the nod). And there were talks of setting up Spence/Pacquiao but they fell through...

Pacquaio is past his prime, but not as past it as most seem to think.

He was not better than Crawford lol

tenor.gif
Yup. Thats exactly what Manny will do to him.

after Conor puts Pac's lights out for good, i'd like to see him call out Canelo next.

Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd, WINNING a bunch early, he has gained so much boxing knowledge from that fight.

See now this is how you do funny sarcasm properly

NGL not blowing smoke up Conors rear end but i think he could have this one in the bag ... This is gonna get some hate lol

Bud...its Boxing. You don't need to vacate to move up

Boxing is full of vacated titles from fighters moving up in weight...

It’s probably my biggest gripe with boxing.

A big name fighter will move up and win a title against a lesser name fighter, vacate the title, then two lesser name fighters fight for the vacant title, and the process repeats...

There are always those fringe weight classes that everybody just leaves, for example cruiserweight, on their way up to the weight classes populated with more established names.

Back