Conor McGregor "I Accept" Fight with Manny Pacquiao

I called it the other day. I said his next fight will be against Pacman. Boy I was right

Its not happening bud. The UFC has zero reason to let the fight happen. No crowd means much less money and Manny is not the draw he once was. This is just more of Conor doing what Conor does. Talking a bunch to keep people talking about him

Reactions: lsa
If Pac wasn't willing to carry McGregor like Mayweather did, then the fight wouldn't get signed in the first place.

If I’m the ufc I say no. This fight is going to embarrass their cash cow and likely crack his chin for good

who would even watch, Manny had his chance at mayweather--conor did better--both are has beens

Conor's "offense" was literally rubbing his hand in Floyds face that his fans called "punches". It was a joke. If Floyd threw out all boxing basics against Manny like he did against Conor, he would have been finished in the first round. No one took that fight seriously. Floyd didn't give a fuck what Conor did because he offered no threat to Floyd and Conor just "fought" to last as long as possible. Which is why he never threw power punches and just awkwardly poked at Floyd

Conor’s next mma fight at 36 years old confirmed.

I honestly not sure i believe anything conor says,he could just be pulling a dillon danis,talking out of his ass,just for something to do. Why would they even put this fight on without crowds??
Selling a couple million PPV's at 60-70 each its no chump change, of course there is still a huge gate left, but a huge PPV couls make it happen.

Imagine having a 0-2 record in boxing and it’s against Mayweather and Pacman

reminds me of that MMA fighter who’s 0-2 against prime Fedor and prime CroCop

Yeah its exactly like that. If Fedor and Cro Cop were 12 years past their prime

He was ready for MAYWEATHA
MayMac pecker.jpg

He will be ready for the PAC MAN
Noodle arms.gif

who would even watch, Manny had his chance at mayweather--conor did better--both are has beens
Conor getting finished after being played with doesnt really strike me as him doing better imo ngl

Not so sure about Manny now. He's a bit old for the fight game. I saw him when he visited Edmonton for a basketball tournament last year. Was walking with a limp and just generally looked past the age of fighting.

I hope Manny stops fighting period. He's already a legend in multiple facets of his life. All McGregor will accomplish is a payday. He probably has all the money he needs.

Not so sure about Manny now. He's a bit old for the fight game. I saw him when he visited Edmonton for a basketball tournament last year. Was walking with a limp and just generally looked past the age of fighting.

I hope Manny stops fighting period. He's already a legend in multiple facets of his life. All McGregor will accomplish is a payday. He probably has all the money he needs.
He beat Keith Thurman last summer. He will ko Conor easily

Reactions: HHJ
Selling a couple million PPV's at 60-70 each its no chump change, of course there is still a huge gate left, but a huge PPV couls make it happen.
If this is Conor’s farewell payday I get it. If not, it makes no sense. He’s going to get knocked the fuck out

Doesn’t Pacquiao have a piece of the welterweight crown right now?

He should be either defending his title against Thurman In a rematch or getting ready for a unification bout with the winner of Spence/Garcia...

Hopefully it’s Spence because that guy won’t be a Welterweight for long and a bout with Pacquiao intrigues me...

He beat Keith Thurman last summer. He will ko Conor easily
Not saying he wouldn't win. Just saying he should prioritize his health. At this point the money is not worth it. Not even with a seemingly easy fight with Conor.

I know Manny likes to play basketball but that is random as hell.

Calling out another old man? Jeez this Irishman knows no bounds.

Why not fight Canelo, closer in weight and imo it would be a bigger fight.
Conor has always been completely shameless when it comes to making money. Its not about the challenge (Conor knows he has zero chance) its about making as much money as possible while not getting beat up too bad, although Manny still kills him. Canelo would KO Conor in the first and KO him badly and embarrassingly. Manny probably would finish him in the first or second too, but he is in his 40s, 145lbs and only finished one opponent in the last 10 years. Manny would likely hurt Conor much less than the young prime 180lb Canelo

Its also much easier to sell the fight to Conor's stupid fans and casuals. They can say Conor is too big, Manny is not the fighter he once was while Conor is still young etc.. Plus all the stupid ass "weird angles" (which is funny because Conor moves in straight lines 99% of the time) "fake kicks", "mental warfare" shit you know they will bring up. Against Canelo Conor doesn't really have an angle to work with on why he could win

Not saying he wouldn't win. Just saying he should prioritize his health. At this point the money is not worth it. Not even with a seemingly easy fight with Conor.
Conor wont be endangering his health. Believe me

Back