Conor McGregor: here comes the....

Great lil clip. Got me G’d up and shadow boxing YEEEEEAHHHHH

tenor.gif

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Yay Conor highlights from 5 to 7 years ago. I'm impressed.........

THAT STORY WAS PROVEN TO BE BULLSHIT JUST LIKE THE OTHERS.

maybe, maybe not. this was written just last week: "McGregor, who hopes to become a billionaire by the age of 35, is on bail following his arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at the bar in Corsica in July. "

his wiki pages explains proudly that he was "he was released without charge". but this doesnt really mean much does it? it was explained at the time, that this was done cause he was kept the maximum time allowed without being charged. it doesnt mention at all whether the allegations were found to be false, nor can i actually find anything on the net reporting that the enquiry has been dropped or come to a conclusion.. yet i was able to find reference to him being on bail for the event. which would imply that he may have been charged after the fact and it has been kept quiet. he is also spending time in the area currently and the way i see it, he been talking about fighting but hasnt signed anything, so to me, its all smoke and mirrors.

if you have information that states he was cleared and with no on going investigation, then ill change my opinion on the matter, until then, it stands the way it is, and i´ll "whine" about him getting a title shot if i feel like it, but he hasnt yet has he, nut-hugger? can you provide a source for your statement?

source (for bail comment)
"McGregor, who hopes to become a billionaire by the age of 35, is on bail following his arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at the bar in Corsica in July. "

By Paul Thompson for MailOnline
Published: 21:33 GMT, 6 November 2020 | Updated: 07:52 GMT, 7 November 2020
https://healthyfrog.readsector.com/...xury-10000-a-week-algarve-beachfront-mansion/

Watching that highlight clip just reminds me of how crazy it is that everyone isn't a Conor McGregor fan.

Conor gonna get copyright striked into oblivion

maybe, maybe not. this was written just last week: "McGregor, who hopes to become a billionaire by the age of 35, is on bail following his arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at the bar in Corsica in July. "

his wiki pages explains proudly that he was "he was released without charge". but this doesnt really mean much does it? it was explained at the time, that this was done cause he was kept the maximum time allowed without being charged. it doesnt mention at all whether the allegations were found to be false, nor can i actually find anything on the net reporting that the enquiry has been dropped or come to a conclusion.. yet i was able to find reference to him being on bail for the event. which would imply that he may have been charged after the fact and it has been kept quiet. he is also spending time in the area currently and the way i see it, he been talking about fighting but hasnt signed anything, so to me, its all smoke and mirrors.

if you have information that states he was cleared and with no on going investigation, then ill change my opinion on the matter, until then, it stands the way it is, and i´ll "whine" about him getting a title shot if i feel like it, but he hasnt yet has he, nut-hugger? can you provide a source for your statement?

source (for bail comment)
"McGregor, who hopes to become a billionaire by the age of 35, is on bail following his arrest for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman at the bar in Corsica in July. "

By Paul Thompson for MailOnline
Published: 21:33 GMT, 6 November 2020 | Updated: 07:52 GMT, 7 November 2020
https://healthyfrog.readsector.com/...xury-10000-a-week-algarve-beachfront-mansion/

grow up

don't talk about this guy until he signs a fight
The Conrat fanboys NEVER learn their lesson, regardless of whether that's the tenth or hundredth fight he's "verbally agreed to" on his social media that doesn't ever materialize. Lol. If I were a scam artist, that's the type of naive dumbasses that I'd have in my crosshairs for sure.

The Conrat fanboys NEVER learn their lesson, regardless of whether that's the tenth or hundredth fight he's "verbally agreed to" on his social media that doesn't ever materialize. Lol. If I were a scam artist, that's the type of naive dumbasses that I'd have in my crosshairs for sure.

lol

WTF are you crying about?

he just smoked a WW in forty seconds

He’s living in the past. I would really like to see him fight again, and again, in the cage he’s great to watch. Shame how it turned out. A very good fighter but I don’t think he’ll ever answer those questions that will put him as a great. Don’t think he wants it enough anyway.

Back