Conor McGregor: here comes the....

lolol

irrelevant? He is about to fight for the belt buddeh

he has no right to a title shot. he would rather post clips that turn gay fans on then get in the cage with a top 5 fighter and earn the shot.. he only started this latest media assault after pulling his dingaling out at some girl on a france island? like literally, 2 days after that story broke, he was changing the media attention to offering to fight dustin.. what happened to that fight? (what happened to that sexual assault story also)

you guys have short memorys and conor needs to stop being a diva and earn his shit again. just cause he was something special (a protected striker) once, doesnt mean he is the same guy now.

he has no right to a title shot. he would rather post clips that turn gay fans on then get in the cage with a top 5 fighter and earn the shot.. he only started this latest media assault after pulling his dingaling out at some girl on a france island? like literally, 2 days after that story broke, he was changing the media attention to offering to fight dustin.. what happened to that fight? (what happened to that sexual assault story also)

you guys have short memorys and conor needs to stop being a diva and earn his shit again. just cause he was something special (a protected striker) once, doesnt mean he is the same guy now.

lol

he is getting a title shot whether you whine about it or not.

And to answer your question...

THAT STORY WAS PROVEN TO BE BULLSHIT JUST LIKE THE OTHERS.

Here comes the what? Boom? Is he gonna fight comedian Kevin James in the sequel?

I'll believe that before I believe I'll actually see him back in the Octagon. Seems like he just likes to keep his name in the news, mostly.

Conor smelling his glory days from back then.
Whatever gets him ready for January
L.

Here comes the what? Boom? Is he gonna fight comedian Kevin James in the sequel?

I'll believe that before I believe I'll actually see him back in the Octagon. Seems like he just likes to keep his name in the news, mostly.

lol what?

Conor smelling his glory days from back then.
Whatever gets him ready for January
L.

he is ready for anyone anytime

I think he's hoping they'll just give him the belt and he won't have to fight

Looked like ancient footage of when he fought at 145. Living in the past knowing those days are long gone.

Great lil clip. Got me G’d up and shadow boxing YEEEEEAHHHHH

tenor.gif

irrelevant? He is about to gifted a fight for the belt buddeh

Your post was broken, but its cool I fixed it for you.

Just like uncle Dana is fixing it for Connie ironically.

Conor easily runs through the LW division since Kebab is retired

like your father is?
My father and brother was in war from 1992-95 here in Bosnia, all people 90% here are alcoholic bums drinking because PTSD. But Conor selling and marketing alcohol to sport fans is the worst shit I ever see

My father and brother was in war from 1992-95 here in Bosnia, all people 90% here are alcoholic bums drinking because PTSD. But Conor selling and marketing alcohol to sport fans is the worst shit I ever see

so I was right
<BC1>

Back