Conor McGregor haters are on last gasp desperation mode now

Time is at hand. There is no place for Khabib to hide anymore. No bus, not anything. He might try to pull out from fight but it would be even more embarrassing for him than being KO'd stiff. Haters are busy posting Nate Diaz pictures here and try to convince themselves that Khabib is going to smash Conor.
"Bu bu he will never fight Khabib"
"h-he will retire"
"c-c-te retire n-athan diaz"

TICK TOCK
View attachment 416865View attachment 416865
This thread is more embarrassing than any outcome could be for either fighter.
<Dany07>

I will never forget the glorious months of silence following the first Diaz fight.

100%, Kalabob a.k.a male Ronda is well overdue for a nice long nap.

Not gonna lie, I kinda missed these shit threads Conor fans made all the time back when he still fought.

tHu9pcv.gif

He fought eddie alvarez nov 12th 2016, he also fought nate diaz twice as well in 2016.. 9 months later he made his first pro boxing debut match vs floyd on 26 aug 2017 hes now fighting khabib in october 2018..

Basic maths would suggest that since 2016 until now (since everyone keeps saying he never fights) Conor has fought 3 MMA fights, a boxing match, and is about to have his 4th MMA fight since 2016 alone.

You guys sure look shertarded when you say that shit.

Going out on a limb here, but I predict that if Conor wins, he won't defend the belt.

the conor fans are back in full swing now after a long period of measured silence

the conor fans are back in full swing now after a long period of measured silence

If he wins you will never hear the end of it LOL can you imagine.

Infact no matter who wins, conor or khabib, these forums are going to be chaos for a while

Time is at hand. There is no place for Khabib to hide anymore. No bus, not anything. He might try to pull out from fight but it would be even more embarrassing for him than being KO'd stiff. Haters are busy posting Nate Diaz pictures here and try to convince themselves that Khabib is going to smash Conor.
"h-he will retire"

TICK TOCK
I bet you sleep with a cardboard cutout of McGregor

tHu9pcv.gif

He fought eddie alvarez nov 12th 2016, he also fought nate diaz twice as well in 2016.. 9 months later he made his first pro boxing debut match vs floyd on 26 aug 2017 hes now fighting khabib in october 2018..

Basic maths would suggest that since 2016 until now (since everyone keeps saying he never fights) Conor has fought 3 MMA fights, a boxing match, and is about to have his 4th MMA fight since 2016 alone.

You guys sure look shertarded when you say that shit.

Basic math says he won his second title, never defended, and went two years without an MMA bout after promising to be an active champion.

This place is going to be a powder keg once this fight is over.

Conor wins this fight and all the bandwagon Khabib fans will disappear overnight. The 0 at the end of his record is the most compelling thing about him. Guy just isn't as entertaining of a fighter as Conor and other fighters that are finishers. They really can't play mental gymnastics like they have with every other fighter Conor has beaten since they've put all their chips in with Khabib.

Conversely if Khabib wins then Conor's done at the top and he never was that good and got lucky. Probably a lot more memes and shoops, and everyone will shit on everything he's done in the sport.

Whenever someone posts with the word "haters" I always picture them as being a teenager. Sorry TS, no offense. It's just seems like such a juvenile way to phrase something.
Most connor fans are teenagers, that's why

Huggers need haters
Haters need huggers

It's a classic dichotomy and Sherdog is no exception.

Your delusional worship will not make khabib better in stand up, and every round starts standing. This fight i think anyone can win but whoever does win will dominate
Same could be said about your bias, isn't going to help Conor's grappling, and once he's on his back or turtled up he's fucksville. Will he have enough in the gas tank at the beginning of round 2 to deliver a KO punch? He doesn't have a lot of one hitter quitter ko's (aldo). I think Conor better be using Cruz levels of footwork and movement to avoid the TD and land when he is at furthest range.

"h-he will retire"

TICK TOCK

Lol

Nice..

Khabib is like the door on the bus got stuck! Just like Khabib was helping those goats through the fence lol!

040218-khabib-kal-1080x608.jpg

Your delusional worship will not make khabib better in stand up, and every round starts standing. This fight i think anyone can win but whoever does win will dominate
How do you not know how MMA works after all this time? "Every round starts standing" means Art should be favored against Royce? I hate that we seriously use that phrase still.

And no my feelings do absolutely nothing to Khabib's skillset. His superior grappling will determine where the fight goes, like the majority of fights in the last 20 years, and it is no mystery where he wants it. His defense will determine if he gets knocked out or not. His conditioning will give him a ten-times advantage after taking Conor down and crushing him until Conor wilts.

Back