Conor Mcgregor had the T of about 18 lions before the Mendes fight

Conor was using testosterone

Hardly surprising for a drug addict to also be a PED cheat

It's not POSSIBLE for a male to produce that amount of Test naturally
We literally don't know what his testosterone levels were.

So I've no idea how you can make that assertion

What they tend to do is use the biological passport. That will have all his urinary data for every single sample, they can gravity normalize it and the system will then automatically flag if something is amiss.
That then let's to target testing and/or running irms (isotope ratio testimg) on old samples
cheers mate.
Any idea why they don't do, or at least, *show on the report* the T and Epi levels for the blood sample? Looks to me like they took both blood and urine for pretty much all the fighters in that PDF.

-Dim- is a freakin UFC shill.

He has a long history of spreading half truths "science" to mislead the Sherdoggers on here to get people to think that fighters like Conor are not on PEDs...

Dude, you literally are claiming that you can get accurate testosterone levels from a urine sample, you clearly have zero idea what you see talking about

Which side of stupid street do you live on?

First off - I don't think you know what a gynecologist actually does. So you got that completely wrong. this is nothing to do with gynecology, you fool. This is closer to organic biochemistry. Gynecology is what you go and see when you miss your next period (and I do mean YOU here). Plenty in the Yellow Pages.

My point is that for WADA to be testing the urine sample for Test and Epitest levels, there *must* be some reason for that, as far as PED testing goes, or they simply wouldn't bother testing or printing the results for it. Both blood and urine tests were done, but they only printed Test and Epitest results for the urine which is odd.

When you come back from your gynecologist for your regular checkup, let's here a rational and balanced reply.
Prime reason is for the t/e ratio because that is largely unaffected by the gravity of the sample and can indicate when something is going on

Also for data for the biological passport where they will have numerous data points and can gravity normalise them for comparison

Wtf Jeremy Stephens?
Again,those numbers are useless without seeing the gravity of the sample

It's clear just from the numbers that Stephens sample was much mor e watery than the others

cheers mate.
Any idea why they don't do, or at least, *show on the report* the T and Epi levels for the blood sample? Looks to me like they took both blood and urine for pretty much all the fighters in that PDF.

blood is largely only users for the blood passport

They won't run analysis for free test, hgh etc on every blood sample. With labs handling up to 100k samples a year it's just too Labour intensive

as soon as conors steroidal profile from that sample goes into to syystem, the system will compare the data to every other sample he's ever provided and immediately flag if there's an issue, then they do further analysis

what's more important is the ratios between the various factors. His andro, etio, dhea, testosterone, levels should all re main at similar ratios to each other regardless of urinary concentration. If suddenly the ratio between two or more factors changes, the alarm rings

he's too alpha for sherdoggers.
we already know.

He's right there it is, On the results page for McG (date of the blood sample was May 2015) it does indeed state that the level was 34ng per milliliter which is 3400ng per deciliter (100 mls in 1 dl):

View attachment 727187

THere's simply no way that anybody can get to that level naturally. Sorry folks. So........draw your own conclusions.

Robbie Lawler and Dennis B also are at extrremely high levels. not sure how this all got missed at
the time.

EDIT: apparently this is resuilts from urine and not blood.
Nice edit dumbass. People like you are why there is so much trash in mma news

blood is largely only users for the blood passport

They won't run analysis for free test, hgh etc on every blood sample. With labs handling up to 100k samples a year it's just too Labour intensive

as soon as conors steroidal profile from that sample goes into to syystem, the system will compare the data to every other sample he's ever provided and immediately flag if there's an issue, then they do further analysis

what's more important is the ratios between the various factors. His andro, etio, dhea, testosterone, levels should all re main at similar ratios to each other regardless of urinary concentration. If suddenly the ratio between two or more factors changes, the alarm rings
thank you. Good info and helpful.

Sherdog is too busy looking at his dick to care about his t levels.

Robbie Lawler has the testosterone of almost two Conor McGregors:

XhhaCoF.png

McGregor:

8reIHN2.png

Jeremy Stephens:

POGtJV7.png

Dennis Bermudez:

zdZnx6w.png

Rory MacDonald:

bHSM2iF.png
Not suprising. He looked fucking crazy in the Askren fight.

I've never thought Conor was clean. But it is what it is.

Nice edit dumbass. People like you are why there is so much trash in mma news
So I missed that it was a urine sample. We find out new info, we edit, it's no big thing.

People like YOU are the pure fact that you , without any doubt, the worst member of this forum, the worst poster of thousands, the most clueless, negative, shit-stirring fool, and there's a whole list of other Sherbros who i'm sure agree.
You're about as intelligent as a bag of burned rocks, and enjoy demonstrating that again and again and again on this forum.

I pity your pointless existence on Planet Earth because you have to continue like this for the rest of your days.

So I missed that it was a urine sample. We find out new info, we edit, it's no big thing.

People like YOU are the pure fact that you , without any doubt, the worst member of this forum, the worst poster of thousands, the most clueless, negative, shit-stirring fool, and there's a whole list of other Sherbros who i'm sure agree.
You're about as intelligent as a bag of burned rocks, and enjoy demonstrating that again and again and again on this forum.

I pity your pointless existence on Planet Earth because you have to continue like this for the rest of your days.
Lmao. Yea get angry because you post before fact checking like every other dumbass

Oh so ALDO (Alltime great), ALVAREZ (FORMER UFC CHAMP), Mendes (FORMER #1 contender) are nothing more than midgets huh? I thought size doesnt matter in MMA right? According to the Gracies, the family everyone loves.

Please, go learn MMA
But their little saying is like 30 years old and wouldn't hold water today. Their BJJ isn't saving them against top fighters of today, even if they were in their 20s

Royce in his prime would get his ass kicked by most or the guys his size in the ufc. Very few people can be successful now in MMA with only grappling.

thank you. Good info and helpful.

Just to try and explain how the passport would work a bit clearer.

Here are three samples from the same athlete that I posted earlier. Note how the levels are all over the place and this is largely because we have at one end, a very very watery sample (1.002) and at the other end a concentrated sample (1.03)

upload_2020-2-12_16-42-11.png

its very hard to get anything from that because theres such huge variance in the numbers.

So lets do some very very rudimentary normalisation. Basically, ive multipled sample 1 data by 4, and divided sample three data by 4 to make them roughly the same concentration as sample 2 (based on the andro data)

upload_2020-2-12_16-47-5.png

remember, we dont care about the levels of each factor, so it doesnt matter if we mess about with those, what we care about is the relationship between the various factors.

now, im going to adjust a bit more by multiplying everything in yellow by 40 (purely to make the chart im doing next readable), again, the levels dont matter, all we care about is the relationships

upload_2020-2-12_16-49-17.png

Now, we can start to see patterns..

upload_2020-2-12_16-51-51.png

Now thats over three samples (and we cant draw any conclusions from three samples, especially ones that have had rudimentary normalisation applied with a spoon). The biological passport for Conor has 30+ different urine samples, thats a mass of data points. So as soon as a new sample is entered the system lays that sample in with the other 29 samples and starts looking at the data.

If theres a spike or a dip, or a change in relationship between two of more factors, then the alarms ring and that tells USADA were to look, which samples to maybe retest with IRMS etc.

But just to demonstrate how basic urine levels for testosterone are useless.

The sample of Jones (the athlete in these numbers) that had the LOWEST testosterone levels, when you normalise it, actually had the highest

upload_2020-2-12_16-49-17-png.727501

Last edited:
Back