Conor Mcgregor had the T of about 18 lions before the Mendes fight

How can you even know if Conor was hard or not?

I'm pretty sure this is just his dick when it's flaccid and normal:

180104-mcgregor-addresses-erection-02.jpg

weighing-ceremony-of-conor-mcgregor-and-floyd-mayweather-las-vegas-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9027082b.jpg
Mahaloz for proving my point.. that boy needs to finish puberty. Kid screams little dick complex. But carry on searching for dick pics of a stranger. Just make sure you come out the closet soon, the sugar in your tank might get stale.

read my posts.

its impossible to tell someones actual testosterone levels from urine samples which is what ts is citing.

TS is either doesnt have a basic understanding of interpreting lab results, or he does and is trolling.
you are right, I agree.
The only question in my mind therefore is that given that they took both a urine AND a blood sample (there's results for both in the PDF file) then why in the blood analysis don't we have T results and Epi results and a T/E ratio from the blood sample? there's other standard things like hematocrit etc etc but I don't see Test and Epitest results in the blood analysis. Seems odd that they wouldn't do that, any input?

-Dim- is a freakin UFC shill.

He has a long history of spreading half truths "science" to mislead the Sherdoggers on here to get people to think that fighters like Conor are not on PEDs...

No he isn't. Dim actually made one of the great doping documents about Lance Armstrong years ago showing all the connections around him, had the accurate stuff on SKY cycling teams doping literally years before it was revealed in court etc. As a big cycling fan for decades and a lurker on doping in cycling issues he's consistently been a great source of info.

He's not even speaking on whether McGregor is on PED's or not he is just describing the limitations of the test in question.

Well he tore his acl before the fight, so maybe that explains how it healed so fast

Is it still wrong if its for medical reasons?

He's right there it is, On the results page for McG (date of the blood sample was May 2015) it does indeed state that the level was 34ng per milliliter which is 3400ng per deciliter (100 mls in 1 dl):

View attachment 727187

THere's simply no way that anybody can get to that level naturally. Sorry folks. So........draw your own conclusions.

Robbie Lawler and Dennis B also are at extrremely high levels. not sure how this all got missed at
the time.

EDIT: apparently this is resuilts from urine and not blood.
Haha before you saw those urine posts, you really did think you were a gynecologist lmao

Haha before you saw those urine posts, you really did think you were a gynecologist lmao
First off - I don't think you know what a gynecologist actually does. So you got that completely wrong. this is nothing to do with gynecology, you fool. This is closer to organic biochemistry. Gynecology is what you go and see when you miss your next period (and I do mean YOU here). Plenty in the Yellow Pages.

My point is that for WADA to be testing the urine sample for Test and Epitest levels, there *must* be some reason for that, as far as PED testing goes, or they simply wouldn't bother testing or printing the results for it. Both blood and urine tests were done, but they only printed Test and Epitest results for the urine which is odd.

When you come back from your gynecologist for your regular checkup, let's here a rational and balanced reply.

I think USADA needs to self ban. Then we can go back to having jacked up Wanderlei-style freaks smashing each other into a paste, which is what we wanted.

Also, get dem soccer kicks and stomps back.
source.gif

He was god damned animal...

heres an example of why urine testing is useless for measuring test levels

here are two samples taken from the same athlete within an hour of each other

sample 1: very watery, note the gravity and the test levels

View attachment 727217

look what happens when the sample is only slightly more concentrated (but is still very watery)

the test levels go up 300%

View attachment 727219

now look what happens (same athlete) when the sample isnt watery

test levels now 800% higher than the watery sample

View attachment 727221

testosterone levels in urine are useless, have no relevance at all. we can literally draw zero conclusions from urine levels. Urinary testosterone levels are totally dictated by sample concentration.

the problem we have is uninformed pseudo scientists like TS make these claims and people who dont know any better parrot it and it ends up becoming fact.
There is also a problem of poor communication
heres an example of why urine testing is useless for measuring test levels

here are two samples taken from the same athlete within an hour of each other

sample 1: very watery, note the gravity and the test levels

View attachment 727217

look what happens when the sample is only slightly more concentrated (but is still very watery)

the test levels go up 300%

View attachment 727219

now look what happens (same athlete) when the sample isnt watery

test levels now 800% higher than the watery sample

View attachment 727221

testosterone levels in urine are useless, have no relevance at all. we can literally draw zero conclusions from urine levels. Urinary testosterone levels are totally dictated by sample concentration.

the problem we have is uninformed pseudo scientists like TS make these claims and people who dont know any better parrot it and it ends up becoming fact.
Good there are people like you who at least attempt to communicate this stuff to us rather than UFC being not transparent and telling to trust the scientists.

Well according to most guys on this forum this is their life . . . wake up, spend 15 minutes doing some trades online and bank a few million, finish coffee, go back to sleep, get up and eat steak, call up one of their 10's and bang, then go back to sleep and do it all over again.

LOL, an astute observation, my man! :)

You wanna swim out in the ocean and face a 800lb tuna with 30 of his friends?! You lose that battle. Guess what now we have a taste for lion.

No one messes with the Tuna Gang while swimming, don't care if they were featured on "Deadliest Catch"!

Just here to post a random gif of a male lion beating the shit out of a hyena cause they just can't stand the pricks:
TartLeftCreature-size_restricted.gif

You'd think lions have more test than that, especially with the thread title implying it

I wonder how much test do bulls have.

His fanboys have gotten to the point of defending the size of his dick.

you are right, I agree.
The only question in my mind therefore is that given that they took both a urine AND a blood sample (there's results for both in the PDF file) then why in the blood analysis don't we have T results and Epi results and a T/E ratio from the blood sample? there's other standard things like hematocrit etc etc but I don't see Test and Epitest results in the blood analysis. Seems odd that they wouldn't do that, any input?
What they tend to do is use the biological passport. That will have all his urinary data for every single sample, they can gravity normalize it and the system will then automatically flag if something is amiss.
That then let's to target testing and/or running irms (isotope ratio testimg) on old samples

This UFC shill again spreading fake news. How much is the UFC paying you to spread this BS?

Look, I'm all for legalizing hormones for personal and athletic use, but you're a big liar.

A urine sample can contain 2-3 times the normal amount of T, sure... This is why the athletic commission let the legal amount to be 2-3 times the normal limit back in the days when they were doing the testing oversight...

But 18 times more than a freakin lion? GTFO!
That was t/e ratio NOT testosterone levels

Learn the difference

Back