Conor Mcgregor had the T of about 18 lions before the Mendes fight

FIFA should make a rule where if you flop onto the ground it's legal to stomp your head into the mud.

The "sport" would change overnight the moment one Paulo looking mofo struts onto the field.
Watched a game a couple years ago. I think it was a world cup final. Are there finals? I don't know, I don't watch soccer. It was a big game, I know that much. I put it on and watched for a little while but gave up due to players constantly throwing themselves to the ground to beg for fouls. Are they called fouls in soccer?

I'm guessing from what you're saying, it's a sport wide dilemma. I played soccer quite a bit when I was younger, I don't remember that being a strategy. What in the hell happened to soocer?

He's right there it is, On the results page for McG (date of the blood sample was May 2015) it does indeed state that the level was 34ng per milliliter which is 3400ng per deciliter (100 mls in 1 dl):

View attachment 727187

THere's simply no way that anybody can get to that level naturally. Sorry folks. So........draw your own conclusions.

Robbie Lawler and Dennis B also are at extrremely high levels. not sure how this all got missed at
the time.

EDIT: apparently this is resuilts from urine and not blood.
Dana-White-Money-643x370.jpg

heres an example of why urine testing is useless for measuring test levels

here are two samples taken from the same athlete within an hour of each other

sample 1: very watery, note the gravity and the test levels

View attachment 727217

look what happens when the sample is only slightly more concentrated (but is still very watery)

the test levels go up 300%

View attachment 727219

now look what happens (same athlete) when the sample isnt watery

test levels now 800% higher than the watery sample

View attachment 727221

testosterone levels in urine are useless, have no relevance at all. we can literally draw zero conclusions from urine levels. Urinary testosterone levels are totally dictated by sample concentration.

the problem we have is uninformed pseudo scientists like TS make these claims and people who dont know any better parrot it and it ends up becoming fact.
Wrecked

/thread

It's because Conor has a big dick
Hope you are trolling.. even when he was hard when he was face to face with Floyd, his little pecker wasn't anywhere near big. Then in his last weigh in vs Cerrone, him being limp, had the kid looking like he needs to hit puberty still. It's obvious, he does not wear magnums.

That is urinary levels. Urine is completely useless for measuring levels of testosterone and free testosterone.

Urinary levels can be massively affected by gravity of the sample.

You can read absolutely nothing into those numbers

the s/g of his sample was 1.02 which is pretty high, in other words, the sample was very concentrated. thats why his levels were what they were

/thread

This UFC shill again spreading fake news. How much is the UFC paying you to spread this BS?

Look, I'm all for legalizing hormones for personal and athletic use, but you're a big liar.

A urine sample can contain 2-3 times the normal amount of T, sure... This is why the athletic commission let the legal amount to be 2-3 times the normal limit back in the days when they were doing the testing oversight...

But 18 times more than a freakin lion? GTFO!

Why do they bother testing for the t/e ratio through urine samples though? Seems like unnecessary work. There must be a reason?

-Dim- is a freakin UFC shill.

He has a long history of spreading half truths "science" to mislead the Sherdoggers on here to get people to think that fighters like Conor are not on PEDs...

Blatant roid accusation thread fighter bash

How the hell is it bashing? He’s literally staying a fact. Didn’t think Sherdog would have many feelings over facts snowflakes.

Last edited:
It says his T:E ratio was 1.7:1 to 1 if I'm reading it correctly?

So there's no smoking gun here. The only thing the testosterone implies is that this was a dehydrated sample.

The only way you could draw any conclusions is if the levels of other hormones (e.g LH) are low and I don't know what the normal values for those are.

I for one though would not in the least bit be surprised if a guy of the moral fibre of Conor Mcgregor was using steroids.

Watched a game a couple years ago. I think it was a world cup final. Are there finals? I don't know, I don't watch soccer. It was a big game, I know that much. I put it on and watched for a little while but gave up due to players constantly throwing themselves to the ground to beg for fouls. Are they called fouls in soccer?

I'm guessing from what you're saying, it's a sport wide dilemma. I played soccer quite a bit when I was younger, I don't remember that being a strategy. What in the hell happened to soocer?

The rulemaking bodies just became more and more lax would be my guess.

The same type of crap has been proliferate in the NBA.
giphy.gif

tenor.gif
51963699eab8ea5007000002

Hope you are trolling.. even when he was hard when he was face to face with Floyd, his little pecker wasn't anywhere near big. Then in his last weigh in vs Cerrone, him being limp, had the kid looking like he needs to hit puberty still. It's obvious, he does not wear magnums.

How can you even know if Conor was hard or not?

I'm pretty sure this is just his dick when it's flaccid and normal:

180104-mcgregor-addresses-erection-02.jpg

weighing-ceremony-of-conor-mcgregor-and-floyd-mayweather-las-vegas-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9027082b.jpg

Conor was using testosterone

Hardly surprising for a drug addict to also be a PED cheat

It's not POSSIBLE for a male to produce that amount of Test naturally

So he was probably weight cutting and that's why the concentration was so high. A blood test would clear that up.
He probably was on roids like anybody else, Mendes got caught anyway.

Back