Conor Mcgregor had the T of about 18 lions before the Mendes fight

wh7a_T.gif

Mendes was for sure clean

<36>

Aldo dropped the cup

<36>

I think USADA needs to self ban. Then we can go back to having jacked up Wanderlei-style freaks smashing each other into a paste, which is what we wanted.

Also, get dem soccer kicks and stomps back.
source.gif

Its a urine sample, when its comes to Testosterone in urine, only the T/E ratio matters.

I think USADA needs to self ban. Then we can go back to having jacked up Wanderlei-style freaks smashing each other into a paste, which is what we wanted.

Also, get dem soccer kicks and stomps back.
source.gif
Just once I want to see a soccerfag stomp a ball to a goal.

Just once I want to see a soccerfag stomp a ball to a goal.
FIFA should make a rule where if you flop onto the ground it's legal to stomp your head into the mud.

The "sport" would change overnight the moment one Paulo looking mofo struts onto the field.

He been Mclyin for a long time.

He's lyin about cheating on his wife
He's lyin about his whiskey being good
He's lyin about being able to beat khabib
He doesn’t have a wife. Why you lying?

19 lions if you count his tattoo, too.

Oh wait, 18 lions and 1 tiger?

Test was 34 ng / ml
(3400 ng / dl)

Average lion has around 180 ng / dl
Average man has around 600 ng / dl

Conor is more man than about 18 lions or about 5 human men

Source: https://www.docdroid.net/7dmIlxN/15-07-11master-drug-results.pdf#page=4

That is urinary levels. Urine is completely useless for measuring levels of testosterone and free testosterone.

Urinary levels can be massively affected by gravity of the sample.

You can read absolutely nothing into those numbers

the s/g of his sample was 1.02 which is pretty high, in other words, the sample was very concentrated. thats why his levels were what they were

/thread

So his total test levels were 3.5x higher than the high range for normal males after starving himself to 145..... Hmm totally natural.
Normal Adult Male for refence: 2.50 - 9.50 ng/mL

https://www.pathology.med.umich.edu/handbook/#/details/889

no. its urinary concentrations, in a concentrated urine sample.

you cannot measure testosterone or free testosterone accurately from a urine sample.

we don't know his true testosterone levels or his free testosterone levels.

urinary numbers are worthless. they arent even gravity normalised

He's right there it is, On the results page for McG (date of the blood sample was May 2015) it does indeed state that the level was 34ng per milliliter which is 3400ng per deciliter (100 mls in 1 dl):

Mcg-TESTLEVEL-MAY2015-1.jpg

THere's simply no way that anybody can get to that level naturally. Sorry folks. So........draw your own conclusions.

Robbie Lawler and Dennis B also are at extrremely high levels. not sure how this all got missed at
the time.

EDIT: apparently this is resuilts from urine and not blood.

Last edited:
URINE ranges does not equate to BLOOD ranges.
178 koreans were tested and scored in the ranges of 17ng/ml to 40ng/ml

Robbie Lawler has the testosterone of almost two Conor McGregors:

XhhaCoF.png

McGregor:

8reIHN2.png

Jeremy Stephens:

POGtJV7.png

Dennis Bermudez:

zdZnx6w.png

Rory MacDonald:

bHSM2iF.png
3 dodgy results, I guess that the reason its not flagged is the T/E ratio is below WADA's (at the time) threshold of 4:1 :
"Most people have a T/E ratio of 1-to–1. But there is natural variation among people, so the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) set the T/E ratio limit at 4-to–1. If a test goes above that, it is deemed suspicious and testing for synthetic testosterone ensues.Aug 20, 2015"

no. its urinary concentrations, in a concentrated urine sample.

you cannot measure testosterone or free testosterone accurately from a urine sample.

we don't know his true testosterone levels or his free testosterone levels.

urinary numbers are worthless. they arent even gravity normalised
ok very good point. Urine levels yep not blood.

Fun fact: T in lions makes manes grow. T (well, technically DHT) makes Sherdoggers go bald.

Lions maintain muscle mass w/ lower levels of T. Some eatin', sleeping', fightin', sexin'. Meanwhile, Sherdoggers need to go go to the gym.

Such is life across different species.

Sorry, TS, to spoil your thread. But my post is about as relevant as yours. Maybe slightly more educational.

Educational poster is bald, confirmed<{Heymansnicker}>

Back