Conor Mcgregor had a health issue when he fought Nate Diaz?

sure

are you going to stick around when he get inevitably destroyed aug 20?
Yes I will stick around but think he will somehow get this one back, regardless I am a fan of his but I am a fan of a lot of fighters!
I have been watching Sherdog for years and just decided to join that's all!

As if Florian couldn't have been served the question by Conor PR. What a fucking work.

Yes I will stick around but think he will somehow get this one back, regardless I am a fan of his but I am a fan of a lot of fighters!
I have been watching Sherdog for years and just decided to join that's all!

Another part of Conor PR.

Bro yes I am a fan of Conor! But that does NOT mean I am a McNuthugger!!!
And no I do not think this is an excuse from Conor's camp at all.

Maybe you aren't a McNuthugger but I find it hard to believe that there are people who could defend, especially with all of the other post fight comments Connor has made about how he lost because he "fought the bigger man" and "prepared for a different opponent".

Relax dude I am just a big fan of his like I am a fan of a lot of fighters! It is just an avatar, I am not a McGregor Nuthugger like most!
I mean I could say there are the same amount of Diaz Dicklickers out there if not more but really I could care less!

Dude, waaay less effort. All you're doing is.making it.more obvious. We all have jobs, it's ok.

Trust me, I actually could NOT care less.

Chad is PED cheat and come off it Conor had a serious injury for most of that camp and could not even kick until 12 days before that fight.

is that the injury he couldn't provide medical documentation for because he promised it as an exclusive to someone making a documentary about him? It's been over a year...where's that documentary?
i'll believe that injury existed when there's any evidence at all for it other than a member of him camp claiming it existed.

and seriously, conor is the only guy in mma who feels the need to make excuses after every fight he wins. what's up with that?

Chad out of shape is meaningles. Was he fitter then Conor mostly likely he had know injuries?
Was he taking PEDS when he fought Conor?

the ped question is kinda fair but the rest is random speculative bullshit.

Conor looked awful in that fight for good legitimate reasons. He head was not in the right place for that fight and was not even sure it would take place for a long time.

conor looked awful in that fight because he couldn't stop the takedown and couldn't get back up without the referee's help.

Hes coach revealed he had a healthy issue when asked. Conor said nothing about it. It may not have been a factor in this fight. We do know for sure now he wasn't exactly fully fit and who knows if this is the reason he got fatigued so fast.

we don't know anything for sure. just because someone in his camp says something doesn't mean it's true.

I not a doctor.

you are also not an english teacher. i hope english is not your first language.

I know we're all having fun, but Conor's COACH was asked directly by Kenny Florian about a rumor he'd heard. Conor's COACH just confirmed it was true after someone else brought it up.

How does that translate to Conor making excuses?

During an appearance on Monday’s edition of The Anik and Florian podcast, SBG Ireland head coach John Kavanagh revealed for the first time that Conor McGregor was dealing with health issues going into his ill-fated first bout with Nate Diaz.

Host Kenny Florian, a former UFC title challenger, claimed he had heard rumours that McGregor was suffering through a staph infection at the time and he asked Kavanagh about these murmurings directly.

“He was,” answered the Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt.

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/sraftery/john-kavanagh-2/

Interesting could that be the reason he fatigued so quickly in just two rounds? I don't believe this is a lie i heard rumors about this prior to the fight with Nate. I heard on podcasts Conor had a health issue prior to the fight.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

During an appearance on Monday’s edition of The Anik and Florian podcast, SBG Ireland head coach John Kavanagh revealed for the first time that Conor McGregor was dealing with health issues going into his ill-fated first bout with Nate Diaz.

Host Kenny Florian, a former UFC title challenger, claimed he had heard rumours that McGregor was suffering through a staph infection at the time and he asked Kavanagh about these murmurings directly.

“He was,” answered the Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt.

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/sraftery/john-kavanagh-2/

Interesting could that be the reason he fatigued so quickly in just two rounds? I don't believe this is a lie i heard rumors about this prior to the fight with Nate. I heard on podcasts Conor had a health issue prior to the fight.
He might have been have some panic attack issues, but otherwise he looked fit and Hale.

Listen everyone I am new yes, I have been watchng Sherdog for years and finally decided to join! I have been an MMA fan for over 10 years and just because I have a Conor Mcgregor avatar does not mean I a Nuthugger it just means I am a fan! I love all kinds of fighters but he is my favorite. I am NOT a Fanboy,Nuthugger etc etc...
I mean really the same could be said about all the Diaz Dicklickers right? It goes BOTH ways!

There's already a second volume out. Looks like we'll be adding a third.

xYbrgmq.jpg
For the third volume we have:
"me trained a man to kill!!"
and now
"touchbutt gave me staff"

Listen everyone I am new yes, I have been watchng Sherdog for years and finally decided to join! I have been an MMA fan for over 10 years and just because I have a Conor Mcgregor avatar does not mean I a Nuthugger it just means I am a fan! I love all kinds of fighters but he is my favorite. I am NOT a Fanboy,Nuthugger etc etc...
I mean really the same could be said about all the Diaz Dicklickers right? It goes BOTH ways!

Calm down kid. It's not that serious.

Like somebody else said. You will be drowned out and not even noticeable the closer we get to the fight when the rest of Connors bots take over the forum and spread the propaganda.

Maybe you aren't a McNuthugger but I find it hard to believe that there are people who could defend, especially with all of the other post fight comments Connor has made about how he lost because he "fought the bigger man" and "prepared for a different opponent".
Well I agree to some degree but what I am sure he meant by fighting a "bigger man" is just because he is used to cutting to 145lbs so he was simply not used to fighting at 170lbs. He has to be commended though for having the balls to do it when most fighters wouldn't dream of it! NO?

Well I agree to some degree but what I am sure he meant by fighting a "bigger man" is just because he is used to cutting to 145lbs so he was simply not used to fighting at 170lbs. He has to be commended though for having the balls to do it when most fighters wouldn't dream of it! NO?

Of course. I'll give him that. But let's not forget that Connor is the king of preparing excuses just in case he comes up short. He was talking about how the media obligations where taking a tole on him before he fought Aldo and Mendes which is true but he should keep that to himself. And don't think for a second his whole "I never prepare for a specific opponent" isn't some time of pre planned excuse either.

But I will give him credit for stepping up to the plate and fighting a bigger man in MMA. That takes balls even if he had no title on the line.

WOW people like to talk about all the Conor fanboys and make fun of them and that reeks of jealousy for Conor BIG TIME, but damn I think there are 2X the amount of Diaz Dicklickers I mean come on!
Just because I have a Conor avatar I am to be hated on? Guys RELAX I am just a fan of the guy. We can be fans of many different fighters, I know I am.

Dude you don't have to explain yourself, people are going to say what they want. having said that if you're a regular sherdog visitor you shouldn't be surprised about any of this.

Of course. I'll give him that. But let's not forget that Connor is the king of preparing excuses just in case he comes up short. He was talking about how the media obligations where taking a tole on him before he fought Aldo and Mendes which is true but he should keep that to himself. And don't think for a second his whole "I never prepare for a specific opponent" isn't some time of pre planned excuse either.

But I will give him credit for stepping up to the plate and fighting a bigger man in MMA. That takes balls even if he had no title on the line.
True, There was no title on the line and they offered him Diaz while he was in the middle of cutting to 155lbs then he had to eat up to make 170lbs and he said yes because he doesn't turn down opponents like a lot of fighters do. But if he does lose how can ANYONE NOT admire the balls he has to do it again? Last time Diaz had 10 days notice but in reality so did Conor because he was training for a guy who was a completely different opponent stylistically. If he loses oh well he will just go back down finally and shut Aldo up for good IMO!

Back