Media Conor McGregor goes off on "stupid" and "fat fool" Daniel Cormier

I was a fan of Cormier bigtime from Strikeforce days. Was furious about how Jones behaved towards him but nowadays I would even prefer Jon Jones to Cormier regarding character and that really says something. Its nauseating what a Mini Dana Cormier has become.
I am just wondering were he puts all the slime he needs to get into Danas ass all day

The worst evolution of a character I ever whitnessed in MMA.
Couldn't agree more.

DC was a completely different person back in Strikeforce and also one of my favourite MMA personalities to follow back then. It says a lot that he's now one of the only personalities that I truly cannot stand listening to.

Dude's a dishonest hypocrite of astronomical proportions and an extremely pretentious guy in general. He's still riding the "Tongue-in-cheek nice fat guy" image of old when he's anything but that. The MMA fandom called out Jones for being fake (a notion I absolutely agree with), yet somehow seemed to consider Cormier to be his polar opposite, when in truth, they're two sides of the same coin.

I love Conor and DC.

There aren’t too many people that represent combat sports better then DC so he will usually get the benefit of the doubt from me.

I’m just annoyed with the constant Conor Drama. If he wants to fight the UFC will move the heavens and earth to make it happen. He has a lot of potential opponents out there for him. The problem is can his “persona” that he’s created for his fan base take another loss. There is no easy fight for him after Cowboy. Some are 50/50 fights and others are fights where I believe he just gets flat out murked.

Here comes the inevitable fake ass Conor call-out to DC...

“You’ve seen me on steak, now wait till you see me on cheesecake!”

I don’t really like masivdal but it was funny how masivdal handled Conor made him seem a real cuck

LOL. DC claims that if Conor were willing to fight anybody he would have stayed prepared to jump in as a replacement. LMFAO. Conor wanted his season 4 fights but Dana didn't give him one. DC is idiot and Stipe beatdowns clearly took toll on him
4 fights my arse.
He asked for Diego and got denied...

Is he really thinking the UFC is gonna pay him huge money to fight has beens and UFC rejects material ???

I used to like DC but I no longer do. I can't stand him anymore to the degree that I no longer watch Ariel just because DC has to be on there lying about stuff and when called out on it laugh his smug "you got me" laugh. DC is so clueless at times regarding things they pay him to talk about on a mma show that he destroys the show. Ariel's show was way better without DC (and without the minimalist thing at the end - but that I could easily just skip as it was its own segment unlike DC).

I stopped with Ariel the VERY first show he had with DC.

i mute UFC when DC or DC are on commentary.

I am happy people are seeing/hearing the absurd behavior of this kook.

He (100%) should never do commentary.

So it's either Conor is cherry-picking unsanctionable fights and being a diva, or
he's telling the truth and he got relegated to being a back-up plan for a fight half a year away?

Ok got it COnor is irrelevant either way, can we please stop making threads about him?

Couldn't agree more.

DC was a completely different person back in Strikeforce and also one of my favourite MMA personalities to follow back then. It says a lot that he's now one of the only personalities that I truly cannot stand listening to.

Dude's a dishonest hypocrite of astronomical proportions and an extremely pretentious guy in general. He's still riding the "Tongue-in-cheek nice fat guy" image of old when he's anything but that. The MMA fandom called out Jones for being fake (a notion I absolutely agree with), yet somehow seemed to consider Cormier to be his polar opposite, when in truth, they're two sides of the same coin.

I never understood the stick DC got in his feud with Jones & has continued to get since. I still dont think he's a bad guy or anything but he's definitely more annoying than I first appreciated. Its apparent even on commentary. He started off great but as time has gone more he's become more goofy (he'll crack jokes or throw barbs at Bisping as a fight is going on).

As mentioned, he's a complete shill too

I don’t really like masivdal but it was funny how masivdal handled Conor made him seem a real cuck
What? Conor is a walking stereotype of what the fight game can do to someone but Masvidal embarrassed himself in that brief encounter. He came to Conor's fight wearing a robe similar to his like a boy trying to emulate his father and Conor just ignored him. Then Masvidal resorted to twitter trying to drum up some heat to pressure Conor into making the fight and that also didn't work. Hardly cucked...

If what Conor says is true, then Dana dealt Conor a cooler. Now his stock will go down even further from being absent. This could get technical should Conor decide to litigate this in court on the grounds that the UFC is supposed to offer him 3 fights in a year.

It doesn’t surprise me that the fighters’ so called “managers” don’t exercise the very little rights and conditions they have under their contract. They’re just a bunch of cling-ons who do jack shit and take money from these kids.

DC uses cannor as a condom if he wants, the irish is all bark on twitter but qwack in real life

Back