Media Conor McGregor goes off on "stupid" and "fat fool" Daniel Cormier

DC is a multiple weight class champ who defended his belts
conor is begging for fights against diego sanchez

lol conor a literal twitter warrior just like all the shercucks
DC would break his fingers in real life

I used to like DC but I no longer do. I can't stand him anymore to the degree that I no longer watch Ariel just because DC has to be on there lying about stuff and when called out on it laugh his smug "you got me" laugh. DC is so clueless at times regarding things they pay him to talk about on a mma show that he destroys the show. Ariel's show was way better without DC (and without the minimalist thing at the end - but that I could easily just skip as it was its own segment unlike DC).

Delusional Conor fan detected.

Conor needs to lay off the snow

If he was afraid of khabib "it's only business", what would the former hw champ do to him?

He is so easily triggered, he should have a sherdog account.

Bottle line is Conor bottled it and was scared. Simples.

Ariel is right most of the time imo and he destroys D.C. here tbf. It’s no good hearing his points and then saying “oh I agree I agree”… If you agree then you’re talking shit.

Insulting DC?

This guy has lost the plot.
LOL. DC claims that if Conor were willing to fight anybody he would have stayed prepared to jump in as a replacement. LMFAO. Conor wanted his season 4 fights but Dana didn't give him one. DC is idiot and Stipe beatdowns clearly took toll on him

He's not exactly wrong. If somebody really wants to do something they'll do it. Conor isn't just fighting anybody or he already would have fought again.

What? I thought DC sounded dumb.

His whole argument that Conor should've accepted to be a back up fighter, and go through a training camp for a what if scenario, its moronic. Then DC saying Conor could've got into the country in May during the pandemic if he wanted to, but Khabib ran away and used the pandemic and inability to travel as an excuse to pull out of the Tony fight.

LOL, now that is funny stuff. It'd be funny to watch DC kick his ass, too.

I feel like some of these guys who slick talk DC bc he’s a nice and jolly looking guy forget that he’d push their shit in. DC isn’t wrong.

I used to like DC but I no longer do. I can't stand him anymore to the degree that I no longer watch Ariel just because DC has to be on there lying about stuff and when called out on it laugh his smug "you got me" laugh. DC is so clueless at times regarding things they pay him to talk about on a mma show that he destroys the show. Ariel's show was way better without DC (and without the minimalist thing at the end - but that I could easily just skip as it was its own segment unlike DC).

I was a fan of Cormier bigtime from Strikeforce days. Was furious about how Jones behaved towards him but nowadays I would even prefer Jon Jones to Cormier regarding character and that really says something. Its nauseating what a Mini Dana Cormier has become.
I am just wondering were he puts all the slime he needs to get into Danas ass all day

The worst evolution of a character I ever whitnessed in MMA.

Back