Media Conor McGregor goes off on "stupid" and "fat fool" Daniel Cormier

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This is why I love Conor McGregor.

Snorting a big fat line of coke, feeling the rush, then logging in to your twitter account to talk mad shit to people might not be the brightest idea out there, but it's sure as hell entertaining for the public.

WAR McGregor !

{<Mcgoat}

2fdjs6.gif

I used to like DC but I no longer do. I can't stand him anymore to the degree that I no longer watch Ariel just because DC has to be on there lying about stuff and when called out on it laugh his smug "you got me" laugh. DC is so clueless at times regarding things they pay him to talk about on a mma show that he destroys the show. Ariel's show was way better without DC (and without the minimalist thing at the end - but that I could easily just skip as it was its own segment unlike DC).

DC is right.

If conor wanted to fight masvidal, it would ve been done, if he wanted to fight usman ( USMAN OFFERED HIM A TITLE SHOT ! ), the fight would've been done, if he wanted to fight tony, the fight would ve been done, if he wanted to fight justin in january, the fight would ve been done, etc.

Instead he chose cerrone, then diego sanchez.

When dana told him sanchez is a joke of a fight ur serious ? he finally mentioned justin's name ( after what lmao )...

Last edited:
Dudes retired , whats wrong with thinking a retired fighter isnt willing to fight .

Surely he's just waiting for crowds to return for that $

I'm really trying hard to give a shit.......

oh, fuck this,
I give up...

no shits given.

Mcgregor could of fought Justin in January and had a fight with someone else in the top 10 by now, and would of definitely got a rematch with Khabib. What a shitty situation.

Didn't he say he wanted anyone in May only after Dana told him no big shows available in May ?

Back